Poll: Should Nokia make a TABLET ONLY version of the N900 with a 3.7 inch SCREEN?
Poll Options
Should Nokia make a TABLET ONLY version of the N900 with a 3.7 inch SCREEN?

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Georgia
Hello All.

First off all; LOVE my N900!

Am I the only one who wishes it was not so darn small. I know small is hot.....and it's the general idea of a mobile device. But I am having a small problem with simple tasks.

1. I have to keep zooming in and out when viewing web-pages (this was not an issue with the N810)

2. It is a pain using this itty-bitty keyboard.....I keep hitting the 'm' buttom thinking it's the 'spacebar' button. When am chatting, it takes me forever to reply because I keep making mistakes.......and NO I don't want a bluetooth keyboard.

3. I haven't been watching videos because of the small screen.

I know there is a mini N97. I would LOVE a N900 the size of a TABLET and NOT the size of a phone!

anybody else with me or am just being difficult?

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
yes, n800 size screen would be better with 800x480 resolution but on an other hand the device is now completely pocketable.

every thing with mobile device is a compromise. you must choose the best compromise for you.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following User Says Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post:
Posts: 337 | Thanked: 283 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ NYC
Better one with 4.3'' (anything below 4 inch is only suited for a phone), but this has been discussed so many times in the past. Anyway, I never pass on an opportunity to tell Nokia what they should do