Active Topics

Posts: 223 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Lebanon- Beirut
i installed the certificate, but when i want to set up the connection, nothing shows in the certificate menu. It tells that the certificate is installed in the certificate manager, but nothing shows in the drop down menu, not even the certificates found in the phone.

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Perhaps you could give us a clue about what application this is, or where you're trying to set up the connection?

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Hi, please provide way more information. What certificate, how did you install it, for what exact kind of connection?
The current description is extremely vague... :-/

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 224 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Frankfurt, Germany
Had the same problem with wlan-certificate from university. guess it has been a probably fixed bug, isn't it Andre?

for university wlan connection, i downloaded the certificate made for linux (.cer) i installed it from the folder on the phone and chose it for WiFi. then i go to set the up the connection from "Internet Connection". I select infrastructure, security: WPA with EAP. then PEAP. when i get to the certificate select nothing shows in the drop down menu.
If this was a bug and it was fixed, how can i make it without internet connection?
thank you guys

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 224 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Frankfurt, Germany
Not sure, but may be the MSCHAP2-bug will be fixed finally in upcoming PR1.2...

it worked, it worked turned out that you dont have to select the certificate. some options had to be changed.