Active Topics

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Got N900 for sale $475+shipping... still looks new since it has been well protected from the very first day. The following will be included when purchased:

1 Solid N900 + Screen Protected
2 Extra Batteries
1 N900 Soft case
1 N900 Belt Clip
2 years Warranty with Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) Protection from Square Trade. exp (1/1/02)

Sygic Mobile Map (+30$)

pict1

pict2

pict3 ( with the screen protected, screen did not come out well. You can take it out if you don't like)

pict4

pict5

Got more picts there so feel free to take a look.

Last edited by x61; 2010-04-19 at 23:52.

sorry mate but still looks new??? you are having a laugh arent you??id suggest giving it a good clean and uploading better pics , them pics make it look like it survived a war and a few explosions it looks battered , maybe better pics would help the sale :-)

Last edited by buxz777; 2010-04-20 at 00:01.

[QUOTE=buxz777;618603]sorry mate but still looks new??? you are having a laugh arent you??id suggest giving it a good clean and uploading better pics , them pics make it look like it survived a war and a few explosions it looks battered , maybe better pics would help the sale :-)
The phone has been well protected since purchased back in November. I just don't know why the picture showed up that way but there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Perhaps, I take another one and add it there. Thanks for pointing it out.

edit: Went back to look at the pictures and noticed there is a picture there that was taken, essentially, of the same area and came out cleaner than the one you spotted:

pict

Last edited by x61; 2010-04-20 at 00:39.

The Following User Says Thank You to x61 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
The battery cover is missing in some of the pics, can you give a reason?
You should, imo, also mention that the extra batteries aren't genuine (at least they look not genuine to me)

Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
The battery cover is missing in some of the pics, can you give a reason?
You should, imo, also mention that the extra batteries aren't genuine (at least they look not genuine to me)
I took it off.. trying to show the inside of the phone. I can certainly take another picture to show the battery cover. It is definitely there.

back

Tried retaking picture of the keyboard again but the picture is not coming on well. I think this one shows up better.
keyboard

Last edited by x61; 2010-04-20 at 00:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to x61 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
How much for it?

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I would guess he wants the amount listed in the first message.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
It is finally put up on ebay. check it out. I alway welcome a quick sale through here first of course. If you're interested, shoot me an email and make a deal before it is gone.

Last edited by x61; 2010-04-21 at 16:11.

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ecuador
did u have still ur N900?

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ California
I cannot stress enough, the importance of having a clean device and taking good quality pics while trying to sell. Presentation is everything. Put yourself in their position of having no idea what the previous owner did with the device and looking at it, hoping to buy. You say it's perfection but the pictures tell another story. Same thing with a stock photo. People want to see what condition YOUR device is in, not the stock photo. It just leaves a bigger area of doubt. Just my $0.02