I had screen scratch for my Nokia N900. Any one can help me please.

Posts: 601 | Thanked: 549 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Redditch, UK
You could always try something like this.

Alternatively you are looking at a new LCD screen and replacing it yourself, but the cost is much more, sliding in at the best part of £70

Hope this helps......

The Following User Says Thank You to Switch_ For This Useful Post:
Thanks for you. I think this what I need but i think I cannot find this one in the market of Saudi Arabia.

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ United Kingdom, Huddersfield
I had a tiny chip in my screen plus scratches and...believe it or not, I cleaned mine with toothpaste, worked a charm, I was in disbelief.

Rub it in, in circular motions for about 5 mins.

While your at it, get a case for it - 3 quid off ebay plus 1 quid for screen protectors, but personally, i dont think screen protectors are needed plus they might make the touchscreen not as sensitive.

Last edited by AliasXZ; 2010-04-21 at 07:53.

The Following User Says Thank You to AliasXZ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 601 | Thanked: 549 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Redditch, UK
Would never have thought of toothpaste lol

@ ali.harmouch, if you want to PayPal me the funds I'll get you some of the screen repair stuff and mail it over to you. I can find out the postage costs to Saudi Arabia and let you know - it's totally up to you....

<edit>
I have just bought some of it myself as I have a small scratch on my screen - just bugs me when browsing as it is perpendicular to the direction I push my stylus to scroll the page - every time I cross it I can feel it. I'll let you know if it's any good or not
</edit>

Last edited by Switch_; 2010-04-21 at 08:06. Reason: Addition