Posts: 108 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chicago
Just gave up N900 for a HD2. Worst mistake of my life. The grass in not always green on the other side. I was complaining about the N900. The N900 is not bad at all. I am going to miss it until I get another one. Yes... I said another one. No phone can come close right now. You can look through the threads and see me saying this and that but in reality it is a no brainer. The problem is me and technology. Not the N900 and the supposed pr1.2 update. The phone works great as is and I am warning you that if you bought this phone-keep it and cherish. Cause you dont know what you've got till it's gone. HD2 is more buggy and laggy than anything or extremely more difficult for me coming from N900. My N95 8GB is the only phone that has lasted all these years- it was made by Nokia. Yeah they are slow in getting things out and you have bugs here and there but I am going to miss this community until I get another one and hopefully then I can add tons more positive input than whining and complaining. So thanks to everyone. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo STUPID!!!! N900 FTW!!!!!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gom4381 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
...insight is the first step...

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cali
Golly jee

Shucks!

The Following User Says Thank You to thefoxtrot For This Useful Post:
....... wow that summarizes it all..lol

bwahahahaahhahhahh

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
well i hope you learned your lesson

do better next time and you will be forgiven

I put the phone in box and I am going to craigslist this bad boy asap. I said that the HD2 is difficult-trying the N900 for the first time without reading instructions is difficult. What the hell was I thinking going to WinMo(just bad) after Symbian(function over form) by way of Maemo(Best Ever)? I have this disease called "I need the newest phone with the best specs cause I will never be satisfied itis!"

P.S. How do these threads get tagged? I see "made a boo boo" and something else.

The Following User Says Thank You to gom4381 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by gom4381 View Post
I put the phone in box and I am going to craigslist this bad boy asap. I said that the HD2 is difficult-trying the N900 for the first time without reading instructions is difficult. What the hell was I thinking going to WinMo(just bad) after Symbian(function over form) by way of Maemo(Best Ever)? I have this disease called "I need the newest phone with the best specs cause I will never be satisfied itis!"

P.S. How do these threads get tagged? I see "made a boo boo" and something else.
How much you selling HD2 for? I need a windows mobile phone for Work got to have windows mobile to connect to work wifi. Also what network is it for?

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
How much you selling HD2 for? I need a windows mobile phone for Work got to have windows mobile to connect to work wifi. Also what network is it for?
Going to try and get $400 for this thing. Or most of the money I need to get a new N900. That is the goal. In Chicago also. Wouldnt know how to do transaction like that without getting burned somehow. Any suggestions?

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
Originally Posted by gom4381 View Post
I have this disease called "I need the newest phone with the best specs cause I will never be satisfied itis!"
I remember this feeling I have owned about 12 different mobiles in about 4 years. I got the N810 and that slowed my desire to buy a new mobile phone to 'spec up' because the realization that having a computer in your pocket will always be better than having a 'phone' set in.
With the N900 being a computer and a phone I really have no desire to 'upgrade' to anything else. As long as there are some minor improvements in performance (non overclocked), I think I can stay with it for the next year or so even when the flagship Meego 1 device is announced...well at least I hope so

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mobiledivide For This Useful Post:

Tags
buyer's remorse, chocolate, made a boo boo, no green grass, repent!, tagsis4winners