Active Topics

Closed Thread
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
To everyone (including moderators) reading this forum i want a GENUINE email address for Nokia customer Care/Complaints dept to be posted on this thread for everyone to see and use.

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
Why not look for it and POST IT YOURSELF.
It's out there if you or anyone else does a little search.

Or even better go on an official NOKIA forum and have a look there. THIS IS NOT NOKIA CUSTOMER SERVICE.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to casper27 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 415 | Thanked: 732 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Finland
This forum is not a part of official Nokia support. Besides I think we have enough useless whining threads here already.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to timoph For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
If I didn't know him any better, I'd probably write something like:

Please be nice to abill.
He actually knows alot, but likes to pretend that he doesn't.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
To everyone (including moderators) reading this forum i want a GENUINE email address for Nokia customer Care/Complaints dept to be posted on this thread for everyone to see and use.
Hey abil. When I was looking for a number to call a Nokia customer care office to take care of a problem we were having with my wife's N97, I looked on nokia.com. I hope this is helpful to you.

The Following User Says Thank You to maluka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
And i want 100 000 000 $ and now!!!!!!!!

There you go this is what i expect from people on THIS forum, ha its not Nokia customer service because even on there their is not an email address in any way or form for complaints.
I asked a GENUINE question and all i want is a GENUINE answer instead of FANBOYS writing crap.
Now to those that dont know me i think best you pick your words a little more carefully because this thread IS going to make a difference to EVERY N900 owner IF an email can be supplied which i very much doubt it will be.

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Brighton
does anyone have an email address for Birds Eye? Im not keen on their fish fingers

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
There you go this is what i expect from people on THIS forum, ha its not Nokia customer service because even on there their is not an email address in any way or form for complaints.
I asked a GENUINE question and all i want is a GENUINE answer instead of FANBOYS writing crap.
Now to those that dont know me i think best you pick your words a little more carefully because this thread IS going to make a difference to EVERY N900 owner IF an email can be supplied which i very much doubt it will be.
http://sadviolin.com

So come on all you wise and know it all people please spend a little of your time and find what i am asking for on this thread.
And realise something here .... i am asking for a GENUINE reason and please dont be stupid enough to think someone like me cannot look for an email address for complaints to Nokia because indeed i have tried and guess what.....all i can say is go look !.

Closed Thread

Tags
sigh