Notices

I have not been able to send / receive a single email all day today with Nokia Messaging. Is anyone also having the problem/.

OHH crap.
I deleted my Nokia Messaging account trying to re-configure if that would solve the problem but now I cannot see Nokia Messaging in my list of email providers any more. How do I get that back?

Edit took the battery and sim out and put it back in in 5 minutes later and still there is no option for Nokia Messaging is there a way to get that back with out reflash?

Last edited by somedude; 2010-05-04 at 01:12.

Any body?
I have already flashed the firmware and EMC twice. once last night and today afternoon once.
How do I get that darn thing back?

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
(Temporarily) Change your SIM card, apparently some operators requested that it gets removed.

The Following User Says Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
will check on that,, kinda stupid though all of a sudden it crapped out.

yep thats what it was slapped another sim card and configured it and now its working fine.

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Posts: 85 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao, Spain
Thanks somedude. By the way, did you get it just only putting a new SIM instead of yours habitual? what did configure then, your accounts? As far as I remember, everything in NM was autoconfigured installing the SIM at the first attempt. I'm facing same problem than you since I changed SIM card a few days ago (I went on business travel and got a temporal phone from my company; I just took its SIM and put it in my N900). When I returned back my SIM to my N900 NM was not working anymore. Thanks for your help.