Can a N900 access to PC Network Place? Just to access files and folders that are sharing by a Windows PC with Full Permission like Read/Write...

For example, I go to Sharing Option in a Folder's Properties and Share it on Network for other PC to access it and Read/Write into it. So, please make a plugin/add-on for FileBox or CuteExplorer or even the File Manager of N900 can Share or access the Shared Files and Folder on Wifi Network.

Grateful about it!

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
Wizard Mounter allows you to do something similar to Windows' "map network drive". The result is that you access a shared Windows folder using any of the N900 file managers.

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ lagos, Nigeria
kureyon,
i get a error with wizard mounter on my N900. [mkdir] Ops! An error occured: mkdir: cannot create directory '/media/Remote_Filesystems/\PPP-PC\@123.456.1.111' File exists..

the shared directory in my file manager and media players shows all the media files i share on my computer, even before i installed wizard mounter.

what i will like though is to list all the file types i share on my computer in the file manager on the N900.
anyone ? plsssss......

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
Originally Posted by kl2010 View Post
i get a error with wizard mounter on my N900. [mkdir] Ops! An error occured: mkdir: cannot create directory '/media/Remote_Filesystems/\PPP-PC\@123.456.1.111' File exists..
You would be much better off asking on the the thread I linked above.

the shared directory in my file manager and media players shows all the media files i share on my computer, even before i installed wizard mounter.
I'm guessing that this is stuff you have copied when connected via usb and Ovi/PC Suite? Anyway whatever it is, it has nothing to with wizard mounter.

The Following User Says Thank You to kureyon For This Useful Post: