Active Topics

Closed Thread
First read this...

http://conversations.nokia.com/2010/...ons+-+Posts%29

In short: the N900 is a flagship device we've given up on and can't be bothered with!

lol how does that in any way support what ur saying?

The Following User Says Thank You to jamie721 For This Useful Post:
dude,,,, that article has NOTHING to do with the n900 being over.. it says that the n900 is the last device with maemo. we all know this. it also says the n900 can change with it.

why why why do people haveto post this stupid shi*. I swear to God...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to roger_27 For This Useful Post:
FFS - ANOTHER of these threads. Post your little blog, sell your N900 and then don't let the damn door hit you in the *** on the way out.

I don't mind people coming to the forum to express a legitimate problem or concern etc. But the endless stream of "Screw you nokia" etc etc posts is just ridiculous. WE DON'T CARE. In most cases we have all heard your issues and complaints in multiple threads elsewhere in the forums.

Added to that in this case your article wasn't even factually correct.

Mods please delete this damn thread. Or at least create a single "I have sand in my buttcrack and am getting rid of the N900" thread.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post:
Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
@b15cu1t

This you?

[IMG]http://hamandcheese.net/stuff/******.jpg[/IMG]

You should not jump to conclusions...

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Normandy, France
Originally Posted by roger_27 View Post
why why why do people haveto post this stupid shi*. I swear to God...
Because they are looking for any reason to rant at Nokia, so their mind interprets things in the direction of this desire for ranting, instead of interprets written word as thy should be understood...

Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
FFS - ANOTHER of these threads. Post your little blog, sell your N900 and then don't let the damn door hit you in the *** on the way out.

I don't mind people coming to the forum to express a legitimate problem or concern etc. But the endless stream of "Screw you nokia" etc etc posts is just ridiculous. WE DON'T CARE. In most cases we have all heard your issues and complaints in multiple threads elsewhere in the forums.

Added to that in this case your article wasn't even factually correct.

Mods please delete this damn thread. Or at least create a single "I have sand in my buttcrack and am getting rid of the N900" thread.
You sure act like you care lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to extendedping For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by b15cu1t View Post
First read this...

http://conversations.nokia.com/2010/...ons+-+Posts%29

In short: the N900 is a flagship device we've given up on and can't be bothered with!
I dont see that, its natural for manufacturers to want to move on to the next product, but qt4.6 means anything developed for meego will be easily ported to the n900, and i also look forward to running meego (officialy or user developed) on my n900 when it at a stage where it will give me better performance than maemo5, as far as i can see the future of the n900 is bright and i look forward to all the changes to come

Originally Posted by extendedping View Post
You sure act like you care lol.
I care about the forums becoming full of these posts instead of topics that might actually benefit the community. I personally couldn't give a rats *** if he sells his N900 or jams it where the sun don't shine. Just because some people don't like the phone and can't get the most from it - doesn't prevent me from doing so.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
I care about the forums becoming full of these posts instead of topics that might actually benefit the community.
Just use the thread rating system and give all of these threads one star, conversely, give the good threads (descriptive title, well written, descriptive problem) five stars.

Mods, is there a way of changing subject lines of threads that have been solved to include [SOLVED] in them?

The Following User Says Thank You to andyfrommk For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
noise, we dont care