Active Topics

I flashed my n900 with the new pr1.2 and new immc. the calendar widget does not show all the events in the program itself. this is not only for birthdays as disscused in the other thread, but effects all the other events.

does anyone face the same issue? how can i resolve it?

is there a alternative for calendar to sync with google calendar?

or how can I export events from n900 calendar and import it into gpe calendar?

thanks.

btw, I also have the titan kernel running with ideal at 1000Hz, but the calendar issue was there before i installed this kernel.

Last edited by kangyu29; 2010-05-29 at 16:57.

am i the only one got this problem? or everybody is enjoying their weekend?

please, any suggestions?

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
You can use SyncEvolution to sync you contacts and calendar with Google.

Is this a separate program that can have a widget displaying events? I have all the calendar events synced with my google account, just need a proper way to display on the desktop.

I'm having this problem as well. I've got 3 events showing up (1 for june, 1 july and 1 september) even though i've got events loaded in between those dates. I've searched the various threads and don't seem to be able to find a solution/fix.

I've switched to GPE Calendar until I know what to do but to be honest I prefer the in-built N900 Calendar (one of the few I suppose).

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Canada
Same here. Not all events are reflected in the widget. No idea what to do about it...

Originally Posted by mr yoda View Post
I'm having this problem as well. I've got 3 events showing up (1 for june, 1 july and 1 september) even though i've got events loaded in between those dates. I've searched the various threads and don't seem to be able to find a solution/fix.
I've noticed this too, it actually seems like only the first 3 rows in the widget are upcoming events, in the 4th and 5th slot of the widget I have events for the end of the year. This morning I had an event 'pass' and it showed the next event this month in the 3rd slot even thought there are still lots of events coming up.

Maybe only the first 3 slots on the widget work now.

The Following User Says Thank You to phobosk For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by phobosk View Post
See the fix here:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...561#post678561
Thanks for the link but I think this fix is just for the birthdays. The problem I have concerns all events in the calendar. One entry showing at the moment is at the end of september even though i've got numerous events before that date.

Well i had your problem too but it got fixed after i did the "birthday fix"...
Another option to try, is to delete your calendars totally and restore them from a backup you made previously...