Posts: 74 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ athens/greece
hi, i would like to know how i can make the mail application to sync only the last 2 or 3 days or in general specific time-period of my inbox since i have thousands of emails in my gmail account. i saw a few people mentioning that it can be done. cannot find it anywhere available.....please help thanks!

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Not that I know and it sounds like a sensible requirement. This is probably one for the brainstorm...

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ athens/greece
thanks for the reply!
yeah, it is really needed, most mobile mail applications have this option. at this time my main mail account seems to be useless since i cannot update my thousands of emails...so i have made another mail account only for the n900..which sucks.

I recall Nokia messaging at least when i was using a beta version a few years back having this as an option. Not on the N900 it seems to keep some mails from months back and delete others after a certain time and have a max amount of emails it can keep at least on 1.1.