Posts: 61 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Exeter (UK)
Although I like the n900. After 6 months I can stand the lack of battery life. I am out on the road most of the time and the phone is nearly dead after just an hour sat nav and a few calls or texts. I dont always have the facility to recharge it either so I am thinking of changing to either the pulse mini (android) or the nokia 5230 and would welcome other members suggestions

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Do yourself a favour... get anything but the N900.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Okeyyy
http://europe.nokia.com/find-product...-charger-dc-10

btw.
My couple of years old tomtom doesnīt last even for one hour :| and that device is only for gps navigation.

More info needed. Such as use. Network you use, if your in a contract. Amount your willing to pay. Oherwise we'd just be recommending random things that may not apply.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
get this one-

it has full flash 10 support a arm cortex prozessor with 2 ghz and 9 mp full hd cam
Attached Images

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

@x61 That does not really help but thanks anyway

@slender. Yes I have a charger and spare battery but dont always have the facility to recharge

@ Laughinman I am on voda phone. still in contract. unlimited web 300 mins unlimited text. do alot of sms and sat nav

@ Atliia Whats that then

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Just my 0.02 $...If you need constantly GPS daily in your work then I would recommend to buy proper gps navigator. These devices have gps but itīs bit like "do not use pocket camera when you actually need DSLR" sitsuation.

Thanks slender. I dont use it constanly but when I want it I need it to stay on for more than 45 mins without running out

Originally Posted by slender View Post
Just my 0.02 $...If you need constantly GPS daily in your work then I would recommend to buy proper gps navigator. These devices have gps but itīs bit like "do not use pocket camera when you actually need DSLR" sitsuation.
satnav battery is just as bad ...