Active Topics

Notices

Help please, Just got my N900 back from nokia (its been replaced as USB port fell out), with latest updates.

The facebook widget whilst installed, is blank other than it just shows "you do not have status updates" been like this for 5 days, have removed it at least 3 times, always the same. If I click on the widget it goes through to my facebook page.

Before it went away the widget worked.

Any advise welcome.

Polly

Last edited by pollyjar; 2010-06-30 at 22:20. Reason: not completed

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Pollyjar I don't know what you do for a living but if you were a plumber and I told you my shower wasn't working would you be able to help me by texting me a guide on how to fix it???

Please give us more details. (What do you see when you launch it? Are you logged in? Is it set up properly? etc)

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by villo View Post
Pollyjar I don't know what you do for a living but if you were a plumber and I told you my shower wasn't working would you be able to help me by texting me a guide on how to fix it???

Please give us more details. (What do you see when you launch it? Are you logged in? Is it set up properly? etc)
See my updated post. Any suggestions, or were I can look?

Regards

Polly

That is a much better description.

Try uninstalling the widget with application manager. (Application Manager>Uninstall>Facebook Desktop WIdget and/or Facebook Installer)

And then repeat the process again to install it again.

That is a much better description.

Try uninstalling the widget with application manager. (Application Manager>Uninstall>Facebook Desktop WIdget and/or Facebook Installer)

And then repeat the process again to install it again.
Thanks for your response.

Have done this at least 3 times but no joy.

Just to make sure... I presume you know how to set it up?

That is, when you tap the desktop and select the settings wheel and then tap on the spanner located in the lower left corner of the facebook widget you will be asked to provide your email address and facebook password.

You have completed those steps, haven't you?

Just to make sure... I presume you know how to set it up?

That is, when you tap the desktop and select the settings wheel and then tap on the spanner located in the lower left corner of the facebook widget you will be asked to provide your email address and facebook password.

You have completed those steps, haven't you?
Thanks for your response.
Yes did that, shows account validated.
Regards
Polly

Originally Posted by pollyjar View Post
Help please, Just got my N900 back from nokia (its been replaced as USB port fell out), with latest updates.

The facebook widget whilst installed, is blank other than it just shows "you do not have status updates" been like this for 5 days, have removed it at least 3 times, always the same. If I click on the widget it goes through to my facebook page.

Before it went away the widget worked.

Any advise welcome.

Polly
Problem resolved, although password was validated, I removed it and re input and it worked.

Thanks for suggestions.

Polly

I have the same problem.
Settings > Sharing Accounts - Removed my facebook account, and reinput everything. Doesn't help. Any thoughts? O.o

i've the same problem too