Reply
Thread Tools
Khertan's Avatar
Posts: 1,009 | Thanked: 804 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
#21
Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
Apparently Autobuilder scripts are not working with a newer version of Python that has been installed on servers.

Nemein is working on it, but right now the lack the knowledge to fix it. Board has offered to find someone able to help.
If you need help with python stuff ... ping me on irc khertan on #harmattan or #nemomobile

Regards,
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Khertan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 976 | Thanked: 3,614 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
#22
Originally Posted by iDont View Post
It appears that just the extras web assistant is broken; several uploads resulted in no output whatsoever.

However, uploading via scp worked flawlessly. At least busybox-power got build and pushed to the repositories successfully.
I've added my public key on the Garage account maintenace page bug I'm getting Permission denied (publickey). when actually trying to upload anything. Maybe there is some delay in activating the key ?
__________________
modRana: a flexible GPS navigation system
Mieru: a flexible manga and comic book reader

Thanks to everyone who voted for modRana & Mieru in the Maemo.org coding competition !
 
Posts: 262 | Thanked: 1,006 times | Joined on May 2010 @ The Netherlands
#23
Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
I've added my public key on the Garage account maintenace page bug I'm getting Permission denied (publickey). when actually trying to upload anything. Maybe there is some delay in activating the key ?
There indeed is some delay in activating the key. I had to wait about 20 minutes before the key was accepted.
 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iDont For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,067 | Thanked: 3,468 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ St. Helens, England
#24
Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
I've added my public key on the Garage account maintenace page bug I'm getting Permission denied (publickey). when actually trying to upload anything. Maybe there is some delay in activating the key ?
Having the same issue here, waited for 24 hours and still being rejected.
Did you get scp to work in the end?
__________________
The stable-beast currently runs...
21.2011.38-1Smaemo6.1 (CSSU Stable)
2.6.28.10power52 (125-600Mhz SR VDD1&2)

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -


Before posting or starting a thread please try this.
 
Posts: 1,047 | Thanked: 2,569 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
#25
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
Having the same issue here, waited for 24 hours and still being rejected.
Did you get scp to work in the end?
Make sure you cut off " user@machine" at the end from your public key (and it should be one line). It took me about 10 minutes.
 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,067 | Thanked: 3,468 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ St. Helens, England
#26
Originally Posted by ade View Post
Make sure you cut off " user@machine" at the end from your public key (and it should be one line). It took me about 10 minutes.
Still having trouble

Did you set a passphrase?

Do you leave the "ssh-rsa " at the beginning?
__________________
The stable-beast currently runs...
21.2011.38-1Smaemo6.1 (CSSU Stable)
2.6.28.10power52 (125-600Mhz SR VDD1&2)

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -


Before posting or starting a thread please try this.
 
Posts: 1,047 | Thanked: 2,569 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
#27
Yes, you should leave the "ssh-rsa " in place.
To be sure: you are using the id_rsa.pub public key of the user you are using for the scp?
 

The Following User Says Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,067 | Thanked: 3,468 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ St. Helens, England
#28
Originally Posted by ade View Post
To be sure: you are using the id_rsa.pub public key of the user you are using for the scp?
Yep. I am using Debian in a VM if that matters?
__________________
The stable-beast currently runs...
21.2011.38-1Smaemo6.1 (CSSU Stable)
2.6.28.10power52 (125-600Mhz SR VDD1&2)

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -


Before posting or starting a thread please try this.
 
Posts: 1,047 | Thanked: 2,569 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
#29
Forgot to mention I did not use a passphrase.

Not using Debian nor a VM, but that should not matter I guess.

As I am out of suggestions for now, anyone else a suggestion for sixwheeledbeast of what still could be missing/wrong for uploading?
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,067 | Thanked: 3,468 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ St. Helens, England
#30
Originally Posted by ade View Post
Forgot to mention I did not use a passphrase.

Not using Debian nor a VM, but that should not matter I guess.

As I am out of suggestions for now, anyone else a suggestion for sixwheeledbeast of what still could be missing/wrong for uploading?
Thanks, I will try without a passphrase then.
__________________
The stable-beast currently runs...
21.2011.38-1Smaemo6.1 (CSSU Stable)
2.6.28.10power52 (125-600Mhz SR VDD1&2)

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -


Before posting or starting a thread please try this.
 
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 14:41.