Active Topics

I just saw this posting on Craigslist:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/sys/1876727525.html

Nokia N810 WiMAX Edition - Internet Tablet - $439 (San Francisco)
Date: 2010-08-02, 11:17AM PDT
Reply to: see below

This item has quite a story behind it. I was gifted this device because I was in the Nokia commercial in San Francisco featuring this device. Take a look at the commercial on YouTube — http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmHaaueBqYE Yes, that's me, the runner. I had a blast shooting the spot for Nokia. The N810 is BRAND NEW and in un-opened. It is straight from Nokia USA HQ. I however, have no use for it since I use my iPhone, but if you want an amazing tablet computer with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, front-facing camera, and GPS with voice-guided navigation, you should really consider this little guy! Device Details Web 2.0 internet experience, also works with Skype, Google Talk, and Gizmo 4.1-inch LCD wide touchscreen and full QWERTY keyboard Stream and store MP3s and videos with high quality stereo sound Integrated GPS receiver 10 hour battery Package Contents Standard Sales Package Contents Nokia N810 Internet Tablet WiMAX Edition RX-48 Nokia Battery BP-4L Nokia Stereo Headset HS-48 Nokia Travel Charger AC-4 Cleaning Wipe Nokia Car Holder CR-107 Pouch CP-223 Nokia Connectivity Cable CA-101 Quick Start Guide XOHM WiMAX activation guide Safety, warranty, and other product information booklet

For pictures and contact: http://yardsellr.com/for_sale/listing-35668

The Following User Says Thank You to hordeman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
So why are you sad?

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

The Following User Says Thank You to HellFlyer For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Originally Posted by HellFlyer View Post
So why are you sad?
that is a mighty good question.. :-/

LOL! This thread got moved to buy/ sell? Are the mods trying to promote his sale? (I have no affiliation with this guy, BTW.)

I am sad because the N810 is a great device, he never really used it and is now selling it... for close to $500!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
At that price... he won't be sad for long.

You think it's a good deal, gerbick? I'm thinking he will be sad because the price is too high and no one will buy. I bought my N810 earlier this year for $125 --- it was pretty much in new condition.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
That is about as far as you can get from a good price in my books. It's not obscene, but I'd never pick it up at that price.

$125 for a nearly new condition N810? Nice find.

Yeah, I got lucky. I put up a WTB ad on Craigslist since I had seen one for $125 not too long before. A guy emailed me and said that he wanted to sell it to me. Turns out, he was selling his Sony laptop and the buyer was going to pay him in cash and the remainder in an N810. So, he sold me the N810 for $125 because that was the remainder of his asking price. So, it was a win-win.

The Following User Says Thank You to hordeman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
Dodgy dealings on craiglist aye ...