Active Topics

Notices

I have a number of save searches on ebay - today I went to check on on my n900 to find it wouldnt show me any items - it acknolwedged how many there were and how many pages, but I couldn't see any.

If I changed to big picture view that worked but the default view was not working -- I tried changing user agent but that did not work. I can load these using firefox but I really find that too slow and frustrating

So does anyone have any idea what is wrong ? Do I maybe need to re-install microB, and if so how?

OK

I noticed that when I start up the web app I no longer have a box at the bottom - so how to reinstall microb?

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Box? You mean the address bar? You might just be in full screen mode. Click on the arrow in the lower right corner.

Regarding your original concern, this might be an issue with the text reflow. If you increase the font size under settings and then press ctrl+shift+i this might fix it.

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

hi, I have the same problem. Can,t see the search results as list. only the search result as list with big pictures will be shown.
Changing the font size is not a solution for me. I don't know about ctrl+shift+i what does this short-cut in microb? Can't see a difference.

Thank you helping me to make ebay working right within microb.

Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by jackspost View Post
hi, I have the same problem. Can,t see the search results as list. only the search result as list with big pictures will be shown.
I'm only writing to say: I have here the same problems. So you're not alone. But I have no solution.

ok, since fw 1.3 now it works again. don't know the reason.