Active Topics

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
I have install the latest community OS 2010 update, but I don't know if this "UL framework based on SVG" is part of it. It says the size is 133mb. Is this something that I need?

Den, what triggered this question? Is Application Manager telling you that you need to install something? Maybe a screenshot of what you're seeing would help.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
Originally Posted by buurmas View Post
Den, what triggered this question? Is Application Manager telling you that you need to install something? Maybe a screenshot of what you're seeing would help.
Recently when I was viewing my installed apps, I noticed an installation whose size was 133mb. My concern was that maybe I was waisting some of my memory.

Originally Posted by Den in USA View Post
Recently when I was viewing my installed apps, I noticed an installation whose size was 133mb. My concern was that maybe I was waisting some of my memory.
Got it. I would think that this should be handled through package dependencies, so I would say go ahead and try to uninstall it. If it's needed, App Manager should bark at you.

The Following User Says Thank You to buurmas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
tap on this line in app maager, tap Properties in the bottom panel and open a right tab "uninstall" or so (I have a russian interface). This tab consist an information about dependencies.