Closed Thread
Posts: 62 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Spain ( Granada )
Today we present phonesfera a comuniadad began as four friends and now we are over a thousand and now plays to present our own repository. In which You will be able to install all the applications that come out of sheep and our translations.

Youtube

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
I had a report that this may be spam-- can you (the original poster) respond so that I can verify you're providing a legitimate service?

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
i guess its spam

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
I had a report that this may be spam-- can you (the original poster) respond so that I can verify you're providing a legitimate service?
This is not spam, Spanish itself is a repository where they will put favorite applications, and translations. Never changing the author.

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by My_PeSePe View Post
This is not spam, Spanish itself is a repository where they will put favorite applications, and translations. Never changing the author.
That may well be the case, but looking at the video it appears to me that there is a 'paid' application in the repository - Angry Birds - levels 1 2 & 3 - I'm sure that violates a few distribution and copyright laws yes?

Also it's not possible from the video itself to add the repository (though I didn't really try that hard) since the URL is not fully visible.

I would suggest that it is somewhere between spam and piracy depending upon licenses used.

Also, as the thread starter, why not simply type out the details rather than require everyone to watch a video? That's kind of spammy given the rolling credits and greetings and such present.

Please provide ~typed~ parameters or provide an install file so that we can access the repository - or I call spam.

Last edited by dchky; 2010-09-02 at 08:35.

All of us have paid staff in that each of these applications, we have the tickets. What everyone does with them is free to do so. DO NOT think we are violating any kind of copy right. art. 31 of the Copyright Act sets of copies for private use without author's permission. I quote again that everyone is free to do with your files as you want.

Last edited by My_PeSePe; 2010-09-02 at 13:29.

All of us have paid staff in that each of these applications, we have the tickets. What everyone does with them is free to do so. DO NOT think we are violating any kind of copy right. art. 31 of the Copyright Act sets of copies for private use without author's permission. I quote again that everyone is free to do with your files as you want.
this is a nice interpretation... i'm sure no one minds over a thousand "private copies"

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Right, so this is not just spam, it is also piracy.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
It sounds like you actually are violating the rights of publishers in this regard.

I am closing this thread. Don't bring this issue up here again, unless you can convince the moderator team that your enterprise is completely legitimate.

Closed Thread