Active Topics

Notices

Customize Queen BeeCon Widget (>=v1.2) to display:
Flipclock Widget
The Beecons will display a Flipclock Widget customizable in size, shapes, background and quantity of date/time related info to show.

... to test and report feedback
  1. Uncompress attached qbw_flipclock_images_(your preferred theme).zip containing images to /home/user/.queen_beecon_dir directory
    Queen Beecon Widget flipclock digits images in theme qbw_flipclock_images_(GuyHoffman+No!No!No!Yes!).zi p are courtesy of Guy Hoffman.
    http://web.media.mit.edu/~guy/blog/entry.php?14070701 Many thanks to Guy & R E S P E C T for its good and precious graphics work.
  2. Uncompress attached qbw_flipclock_beecons.zip containing beecons to /home/user/MyDocs directory (they will be directly accessible from the "import file to buffer" in Advanced Dialog Box)
  3. Beecons are ordered in the order they must be imported

4. VERY CAREFUL NOW

5. If you only need some widgets, like for example only the hours/minutes digits, simply omit relevant beecon import steps; proceed for imported beecons as per steps 12 & 13 and for omitted beecons as per step 12 & 14

6. Create 1 new beecon and import 1_qbw_flipclock_year.qbw.txt (y= parameter in script, take note of Instance Id) - Save
  7. Create 1 new beecon and import 2_qbw_flipclock_month.qbw.txt (m= parameter in script, take note of Instance Id) - Save
  8. Create 2 new beecons and import 3_qbw_flipclock_month_digit.qbw.txt in each (d1= & d2= parameters in script, take note of both Instance Ids) - Save
  9. Create 1 new beecon and import 4_qbw_flipclock_weekday.qbw.txt (w= parameter in script, take note of Instance Id) - Save
  10. Create 4 new beecons and import 5_qbw_flipclock_day_digit.qbw.txt in each (h1= , h2= , h3= & h4= parameters in script, take note of all Instance Ids) - Save
  11. Create 1 last new beecon and import 6_qbw_flipclock_dash.qbw.txt (w= parameter in script, no need for this of Instance Id)

12. "Edit Cmd" in dash beecon and you'll find this:
  13. Be very very careful and replace parameters value with corresponding Instance Ids of each Beecon you created in previous steps
  14. If you omitted some of the widgets, make sure to blank the relevant script parameter according to this example:

15. After everything is double checked and you are ready to fire up your brand new Flipclock ... let's activate it with these Update Policies and make sure you have an empty RememberMe field ... "Save & Run" and Crossfingers!!!

Warning!!! Dash widget (currently the one with N900 pic inside) must exist because it drives all other subwidgets. (Just hide or remove all images from it and size it as you like or make it invisible if you don't want it (this big) on your screen)

Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
dude i'm a bit lost now, can i just get hours and minutes ?????? without the n900 pic at the back ???? if yes than please how to, because probably most of us will us it that way, and thanks mate that thing rocks !!!
In Dash Beecon (the one with n900 mockup)...

Set 2 to Hidden

Resize at your will

Blank image 1 (or prepend ";") in Command Title settings so it won't waste time/memory loading unused images

thanks mate, before everything can we please get bigger icons ???
and it was working great, but now it stopped updating for some reason..... its showing 0000 .

Originally Posted by qbw_flipclock_images_(GuyHoffman+No!No!No!Yes!)
Originally Posted by qbw_flipclock_images_(qosmio)
Originally Posted by Brushed Aluminium Numbers(qosmio)
DOWNLOAD HERE
Attached Files
File Type: zip qbw_flipclock_images_(GuyHoffman+No!No!No!Yes!).zip (476.4 KB, 1785 views)
File Type: zip qbw_flipclock_images_(qosmio).1.zip (413.8 KB, 655 views)
File Type: zip qbw_flipclock_images_(qosmio).2.zip (471.5 KB, 602 views)
File Type: zip qbw_flipclock_images_(qosmio).3.zip (265.8 KB, 582 views)
File Type: zip qbw_flipclock_beecons.zip (5.2 KB, 1310 views)

Last edited by No!No!No!Yes!; 2010-10-27 at 12:52. Reason: Updated with qosmio theme

The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to No!No!No!Yes! For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
nice work !
and now an opposite colours icons would be great ( mainly white, secondary black )

I've been meaning to dig through the QBW docs for ages... and waiting for a real flipclock on the N900 for ages... now I can do both at the same time :-)

Thanks !

The Following User Says Thank You to fpp For This Useful Post:
nice work !
and now an opposite colours icons would be great ( mainly white, secondary black )
Uhm ... maybe the craft-istic GFX guys (qosmio, biggzy) can drop some inspiration here ...

Last edited by No!No!No!Yes!; 2010-10-04 at 13:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to No!No!No!Yes! For This Useful Post:
Posts: 532 | Thanked: 949 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Uk for 6months then Thailand
Originally Posted by No!No!No!Yes! View Post
Uhm ... maybe the craft-istic GFX guys (qosmio, biggzy) can drop same inspiration here ...
Hahahaha! Thanks for the headsup No!No!No!Yes!

I'll play around with it later when I get in.

Kind Regards Qosmio

http://s1031.photobucket.com/albums/y372/q0smio/

N900 x 2 Overclocked at 900 Mhz.
Samsung Galaxy S 2
iPhone 4 (Jailbroken)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qosmio For This Useful Post:
thanks.......

CasTTeLLo

The Following User Says Thank You to CasTTeLLo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 532 | Thanked: 949 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Uk for 6months then Thailand
Here are the white No's you wanted!! . I got in very late last night and only had time to MOD the numbers...

I will try and do the rest later 2day. Well hope they what you're after.

Kind Regards Qosmio
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip Q_flipclock white No's..zip (189.2 KB, 238 views)

Samsung Galaxy S 2
iPhone 4 (Jailbroken)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to qosmio For This Useful Post:
Here are the white Week days...

I'll grab a bite to eat and then start on the others. Should be up by in a couple of hours.

Kind Regards Qosmio
Attached Files
File Type: zip flipclock white Days.zip (83.4 KB, 183 views)

Samsung Galaxy S 2
iPhone 4 (Jailbroken)

Last edited by qosmio; 2010-10-06 at 02:08.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qosmio For This Useful Post:
First post updated with qosmio's theme and preview

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
nice, for some reason the queen beecons of this widget are resetting to default but i think thats a problem in my hildon-desktop, i deleted it and reinstalled a different one 10 times!!
backing up now to reflash .
but still this is one of my favorite widgets ever, i'm loving this flip clock .
thanks mate.