Hello there all, I've experienced a weird problem with flash that i didnt had before PR 1.3. Well the issue is that when i play a video (only certain webplayers like zshare. Youtube and megavideo are fine) all i see are green lines across the video (like noise). The green lines only show up when there's movement (like when the video stays put no green lines show up, but when there's movement green lines show again).

I would really appreciate all the help you can give me, since I didnt have this problem at all before.

Originally Posted by AlekMX View Post
Hello there all, I've experienced a weird problem with flash that i didnt had before PR 1.3. Well the issue is that when i play a video (only certain webplayers like zshare. Youtube and megavideo are fine) all i see are green lines across the video (like noise). The green lines only show up when there's movement (like when the video stays put no green lines show up, but when there's movement green lines show again).

I would really appreciate all the help you can give me, since I didnt have this problem at all before.
I believe there was some talk on this issue in the tweakflash thread. The ultimate resolution was to reflash. You might want to check that thread.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Try on terminal:

sudo gainroot
apt-get remove adobe-flash (this removes tweakflash as well)
apt-get install adobe-flash

worked for me

Originally Posted by AlekMX View Post

my problrm was it too ... :d

please reflash with pr 1.3

problem solve

sorry for my bad english

Originally Posted by sarxarias View Post
Try on terminal:

sudo gainroot

worked for me
doesn't work for me. says it can't find adobe-flash. am I supposed to download a copy of the adobe flash package???

above commands doesnt work for me also

Try on terminal:

sudo gainroot

My fault.. forgot to add an asterisk at the end.. the command is..

apt-get remove adobe-flash* (this removes tweakflash as well)
apt-get install adobe-flash*

Last edited by sarxarias; 2010-11-06 at 12:51.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarxarias For This Useful Post:
apt-get remove adobe-flash* (this removes tweakflash as well) -- Works

apt-get install adobe-flash --> Doesn't work

apt-get install adobe-flash* --> works

I NEED HELP.. please help me.. (((( yesterday Iplayed with my n900 and was into the filebox app and then i happened deleted some dictionaries and today when i reboot the n900 it didnt work normal... and i tried to hard reset it which i have did it manny times.
I tried to flash firmware and it worked but when i tried to flash MMC it didnt work.. (
I tried a lot of times to flash both firmware and MMC, but MMC doesnt reflash... i found out that when i try to flash MMC and when I press entre to start flashing, the usb logo dissappears on the n900 screen and that happens everytime i try to flash the MMC.. can you tell me what the problem could be please I need help please.. ((

wow what a maemo community.. no1 is there to help me.. WTF!?