Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009
#341
Originally Posted by lifenexus View Post
ok try this. reboot after installing hid scripts. connect ur mouse then start hen. select low speed mode and enumerate. wait for some time and go to the menu> kernel messages and scroll down and see if you can find ur mouse make and model being detected. if it is then u should be able to use it right away.
i tried a microsoft mouse and my wireless keyboard and mouse. i could use both together
it writes "driver sd needs updating please use bus_type methods"
in the kernel message whts next
 
Posts: 202 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Dec 2009
#342
Originally Posted by Farooq View Post
it writes "driver sd needs updating please use bus_type methods"
in the kernel message whts next
but do you see your mouse make and model?
 
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Nov 2010
#343
I asked politely and clearly enough to not post s.hit here, but some of you folks have no respect. Neither for me, nor for Joerg, nor for Mohammad. We were all asking about the same: stop posting useless crap; if you do not read your logs, that's your problem, if you do not read manual pages, that's your problem, if you can't express your thoughts in a consistent and understandable way, that's your own f.ucking problem, no need to clutter the goddamn thread with it. But some of you prefer to be deaf. Shame on you.

From now on I stop following any threads on tmo and stop caring about those who doesn't want to use a sane way to contact me (that being e-mail and/or IRC). So long.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to PaulFertser For This Useful Post:
Posts: 434 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jan 2010
#344
With power kernel 45 & h-e-n 0.2-8 I successfully simultaneously mounted all my memory cards from Apacer card reader.

Guys, I lost my words.


I also tried to mount my Canon camera, but I failed. When I press VBUS boost on button it switched on camera, but that's as far as I can get. If I run cat /proc/partitions, I don't see any new available devices.


Thanks again guys for all your hard work!
 
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009
#345
Originally Posted by lifenexus View Post
but do you see your mouse make and model?
no. but m using A4Tech wireless mouse and keyboard now.
 
Posts: 202 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Dec 2009
#346
Originally Posted by Farooq View Post
no. but m using A4Tech wireless mouse and keyboard now.
Well i had no problems with my genius wireless keyboard and mouse both together. I installed BT hid scripts and ran em in low speed i think. try fullspeed and see if it works
 
casper27's Avatar
Posts: 839 | Thanked: 508 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
#347
Did you guys not read any of the previous posts plural by the developers and OP regarding posting repeated questions and general chit chat on here.
I have created a thread everyone can use to post questions about getting this working on their device as it is mostly a case by case thing, usually a user error somewhere.
Thread for problems getting USB Hostmode working

If you have any problems with this post bashing in other thread please.
 

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to casper27 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 202 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Dec 2009
#348
Originally Posted by casper27 View Post
Did you guys not read any of the previous posts plural by the developers and OP regarding posting repeated questions and general chit chat on here.
I have created a thread everyone can use to post questions about getting this working on their device as it is mostly a case by case thing, usually a user error somewhere.
Thread for problems getting USB Hostmode working

If you have any problems with this post bashing in other thread please.
Sure, ill head overthere if anyone needs help. sorry for the trouble
 
Posts: 36 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jun 2010
#349
Is it possible to use this on Ubuntu

So I can use keyboard and mouse
 
Posts: 202 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Dec 2009
#350
Originally Posted by werebug View Post
Is it possible to use this on Ubuntu

So I can use keyboard and mouse
ask ur querries http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...463#post872463 here

keep this thread clean pls
 

The Following User Says Thank You to lifenexus For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
bada rox, detection, h-e-n, hostmode, speed, usb host

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:11.