Active Topics

So you may have seen my goodbye post. What better place to sell my N900 than here, to people who will cherish it and all that...

So, my N900 is yours for 325 which will include shipping to the US or Canada.

It's in excellent condition. The keyboard isn't scratched to hell, there aren't any scratches on the screen. I have the box it came in, as well as a car charger, case, short USB cable, headset with mic, and a shammy cloth to wipe down your fingerprint magnet.

If you want pics, I can send them to you.

I am also listing this on Craigslist (but they don't get shipping, only pickup). So it's first come, first serve.

If you try to haggle with me, you may end up paying more.

Last edited by techngro; 2010-11-29 at 19:43. Reason: Change of price

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
Originally Posted by techngro View Post
So you may have seen my goodbye post. What better place to sell my N900 than here, to people who will cherish it and all that...

So, my N900 is yours for 375 which will include shipping to the US or Canada.

It's in excellent condition. The keyboard isn't scratched to hell, there aren't any scratches on the screen. I have the box it came in, as well as a car charger, case, short USB cable, headset with mic, and a shammy cloth to wipe down your fingerprint magnet.

If you want pics, I can send them to you.

I am also listing this on Craigslist (but they don't get shipping, only pickup). So it's first come, first serve.

If you try to haggle with me, you may end up paying more.
i just picked up a 3rd one that is pretty much new....for $175!

Posts: 1,310 | Thanked: 820 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Irving, TX
Just F.Y.I: You can buy new from Amazon for less money you are asking on used unit...

So i've lowered the price. 325 including shipping to US or Canada.