Active Topics

 



Notices


Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 327 | Thanked: 383 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ alex , egypt
#31
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
ammyt, i dont have SD card at all in the phone..is your way do-able without it ? and can it install froyo 2.2 ?
yes you can and it's very simple

assuming u have leafpad installed and u installed nitdroid on mmcblk0p5

open terminal :

root

then

leafpad /etc/multiboot.d/11*

then u have to edit this line from

ITEM_DEVICE=${INT_CARD}p5

to

ITEM_DEVICE=mmcblk0p5

then save and open nitdroid
 
ammyt's Avatar
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,117 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
#32
I have included new information and several fixes section to my first post
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 39 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Stockholm
#33
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
This is a way to dualboot Android and maemo, both OS'es. After installing in this method look into ur memory card and phone memory settings in NITDROID u'll find that ur memory card installed is 21GBs and 3GBs of phone memory
thx for your answer. what does it do for the maemo regarding memory, do you know?
 
Banned | Posts: 78 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Dec 2010
#34
Here is my battery reports:
It's been about 3 hours since nitdroid was installed and I've been surfing the net all over and downloading apps via market:
1.battery temp: 45^C
2.battery remaining: 50% in nitdroid 40% in Maemo (45% as an average)
3. battery health:good
btw why does the battery reading differ in maemo and is the battery health supposed to change?
 
ammyt's Avatar
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,117 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
#35
Originally Posted by illemann View Post
thx for your answer. what does it do for the maemo regarding memory, do you know?
The mass memory will be shared somehow between both OS'es maemo will report approximately 25 GB of MyDocs and 1.81 Gegs of sdcard memory
 

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
ammyt's Avatar
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,117 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
#36
Originally Posted by XxJacobxX View Post
Here is my battery reports:
It's been about 3 hours since nitdroid was installed and I've been surfing the net all over and downloading apps via market:
1.battery temp: 45^C
2.battery remaining: 50% in nitdroid 40% in Maemo (45% as an average)
3. battery health:good
btw why does the battery reading differ in maemo and is the battery health supposed to change?
Well thanks for ur great feedback.
The reading differs in maemo because the Battery managemant isn't yet quiet stiff in Nitdroid, and no, battery health is supposed to remain as is for months.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
esthreel's Avatar
Posts: 259 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Vilnius, Lithuania
#37
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
are you sure? I've got it running two days, with 4 gameloft games and no single lag till now. look at my post 3rd page for appmarket fix
market fix worked great, thanks On second boot it seems to run smoother, but I still would like to overclock. (sync was in the background first time)
__________________
Mobile History: Nokia N900, 6300, Siemens CX75, SX1, CX65, Nokia 3100, 8210.
 
Banned | Posts: 78 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Dec 2010
#38
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Well thanks for ur great feedback.
The reading differs in maemo because the Battery managemant isn't yet quiet stiff in Nitdroid, and no, battery health is supposed to remain as is for months.
I seeeeee thx ammyt
 
ammyt's Avatar
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,117 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
#39
Originally Posted by esthreel View Post
market fix worked great, thanks On second boot it seems to run smoother, but I still would like to overclock. (sync was in the background first time)
Good. The default NITDroid installation starting from 0.0.7 is slightly 'overclocked', it's running @700MHz max. But seems u want more ehh? Here:
basically overclocking in nitdroid is done by editing
/and/system/etc/power.conf
you can create ur own profiles or use these attached ones in my first post.
I do not suggest going any higher than 1000MHz. The difference between 1150MHz and 1000MHz is barely noticeable,
but the device generates much more heat.

Last edited by ammyt; 2010-12-02 at 15:21.
 

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 78 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Dec 2010
#40
@ammyt
Cool so we can OC Nitdroid too? I guess imma try the reasonable OC. So you posted the instructions on ur first post right?
 
Reply

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 23:36.