Notices


Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Reply
Thread Tools
nokiabot's Avatar
Posts: 1,973 | Thanked: 1,821 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
#5001
camera does work in nitdrid umay12 and its the best and function release.
 
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ California
#5002
http://talk.maemo.org/archive/index....72849-p-2.html says camera doesn't work.. so i'm going to stick with that.. If i want android.. i'll get a 50 dollar kindle..
 
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2013
#5003
hello everyone new to the forums long time n900 owner.

can someone help me with the guru meditation error ive edited the multiboot file a million times and still i cant get past it ive tried all of the partitions... its killing my brain

the output of my multiboot file is as follows

ITEM_NAME="NITDroid 2.6.28.NIT.07 on mmcblk0p2"
ITEM_KERNEL=2.6.28.NIT.07
ITEM_MODULES=ext3
ITEM_DEVICE=mmcblk0p2
ITEM_FSTYPE=ext3
ITEM_FSOPTIONS=rw,noatime,errors=remount-ro

the item device has been mmcblk0p1, mmcblk0p2, mmcblk0p3, mmcblk1p1, mmcblk1p2....

none of these edits have fixed the guru meditation error... and yes ive saved the file each and every time its been edited..

can anyone here spot something wrong in my multiboot file?

i really appreciate it! cant wait to boot into android for the first time on the n900!
 
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ California
#5004
Originally Posted by jaker28210 View Post
hello everyone new to the forums long time n900 owner.

can someone help me with the guru meditation error ive edited the multiboot file a million times and still i cant get past it ive tried all of the partitions... its killing my brain

the output of my multiboot file is as follows

ITEM_NAME="NITDroid 2.6.28.NIT.07 on mmcblk0p2"
ITEM_KERNEL=2.6.28.NIT.07
ITEM_MODULES=ext3
ITEM_DEVICE=mmcblk0p2
ITEM_FSTYPE=ext3
ITEM_FSOPTIONS=rw,noatime,errors=remount-ro

the item device has been mmcblk0p1, mmcblk0p2, mmcblk0p3, mmcblk1p1, mmcblk1p2....

none of these edits have fixed the guru meditation error... and yes ive saved the file each and every time its been edited..

can anyone here spot something wrong in my multiboot file?

i really appreciate it! cant wait to boot into android for the first time on the n900!
I had this error.. found no fixes.. and gave up.
 
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2013
#5005
Originally Posted by VinnyLT View Post
I had this error.. found no fixes.. and gave up.
I think ill try booting from the sd card instead as I used the install script. I read earlier in the thread about the nitdroid version number needing to be changed in the multiboot file but mine was correct i think. I really have no need to install to emmc anyway so ill give the sd card a shot.
 
Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2013
#5006
Hi,
is there any update about the voice call??
 
msa's Avatar
Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
#5007
wow, its been a long time. decided to check this place out again, just for the nostalgia

sad to see that there STILL doesnt seem to be a working android port?!
anyway, i kinda miss my n900, but i'm very happy with my nexus s that i have 4.3 installed on ^^
 
Posts: 438 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ spain-aragon-zaragoza
#5008
Nitdroid live!!!!.

A question never said.

How do gpu-graphic card overclock into nitdroid.

Cpu easy with cpu master or set cpu for example but gpu??

Never some person said nothing about it.
 
Posts: 119 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jun 2012
#5009
Hmm.. please forgive me my friends if i don't know & wrong asking
does jellybean will be available for nokia n900

cheers
 
Posts: 52 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Nov 2010
#5010
Originally Posted by viento23 View Post
Hmm.. please forgive me my friends if i don't know & wrong asking
does jellybean will be available for nokia n900

cheers
forgiven, so dont ask again about that.
 
Reply

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:30.