Active Topics

Notices

thanks Nicolai you are the best

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Helsinki
Hi,

I am the original author of Mussorgsky. Somehow all this thread went under my radar and i discovered it by chance (thanks to the kind user who sent me the link!).

Thanks Nicolai for your fix. I'll take a look into the code, merge it in the git and release a new version with the fix. Sorry for the inconveniences,

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ifrade For This Useful Post:
hello Ifrade, you are welcome :-) (thanks to the kind user who sent me the link!) Thanks to you :-)

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
For me the application starts normally but, apart from not retrieving the covers, I can't save any changes to the tags of any mp3 file.

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Long Beach
Same here.

Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
For me the application starts normally but, apart from not retrieving the covers, I can't save any changes to the tags of any mp3 file.

Originally Posted by ifrade View Post
Hi,

I am the original author of Mussorgsky. Somehow all this thread went under my radar and i discovered it by chance (thanks to the kind user who sent me the link!).

Thanks Nicolai for your fix. I'll take a look into the code, merge it in the git and release a new version with the fix. Sorry for the inconveniences,
Hi. Any news on when you're going to have this fixed? I don't have the technical knowledge to do the fix in this thread myself. Would really like to have your great program running again on my N900.

Thanks.

Why would it just stop working like this? I've not updated firmware or anything since installing it.

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Helsinki
Hi again!

I've just uploaded Mussorgsky 0.5.2 to the machinery. Should blink on your devices soon. I applied the fix of Nicolai, and solved the problem with the "languages" variable.

It stopped working because bing (the search engine it uses to find album art) has change its HTML format, so the rules to get the images were not valid anymore.

Hope this fix the most urgent problems. Feedback is always welcome.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ifrade For This Useful Post:
ok I'll test this. thank you

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
I wish it used Google, so many album covers are easily found on Google but Bing can't find it at all. If you ever need a project to kill some time I'll suggest that.

Thanks for your work

Originally Posted by ifrade View Post
Hi again!

I've just uploaded Mussorgsky 0.5.2 to the machinery. Should blink on your devices soon. I applied the fix of Nicolai, and solved the problem with the "languages" variable.

It stopped working because bing (the search engine it uses to find album art) has change its HTML format, so the rules to get the images were not valid anymore.

Hope this fix the most urgent problems. Feedback is always welcome.
Excellent. Thanks dude.

Tags
album covers, media player, mussorgsky