Notices

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Wageningen (NL)
Hi,

Easypark is in the extras-testing repository since the end of Oktober now. It is downloaded a lot according the download statistics found here.

The thing is that only four testers have voted for EasyPark up till now.

So if you like EasyPark, please vote on EasyPark's vote page in order to get EasyPark promoted to the Extras repository.

Jaap

The Following User Says Thank You to JapieB For This Useful Post:
Testing that version right now, already used previous versions but since I flashed my phone I never reinstalled your nice app.

BTW my vote should unlock the promotion since I'm a supertester

EDIT: just voted, thanks for your efforts.

Last edited by torpedo48; 2011-01-05 at 11:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to torpedo48 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
I have had a quick look but this a a web app and would use my data connection when i am out of Wifi....not good for me as i dont use data plans.

The theory is great for an app like this, however it needs to be a full app and only use GPS, when a user installs they could be asked what map to they want to install...Ireland for example, then i have my map pre-loaded.

I found it quite slow to use, but the main issue is that its a web app, good idea but sadly not for me.

Cheers

Colm

Originally Posted by JapieB View Post
Hi,

Easypark is in the extras-testing repository since the end of Oktober now. It is downloaded a lot according the download statistics found here.

The thing is that only four testers have voted for EasyPark up till now.

So if you like EasyPark, please vote on EasyPark's vote page in order to get EasyPark promoted to the Extras repository.

Jaap

Thanx for testing, I just promoted to the Extras repository

Jaap

Originally Posted by colm.smyth View Post
I have had a quick look but this a a web app and would use my data connection when i am out of Wifi....not good for me as i dont use data plans.

The theory is great for an app like this, however it needs to be a full app and only use GPS, when a user installs they could be asked what map to they want to install...Ireland for example, then i have my map pre-loaded.

I found it quite slow to use, but the main issue is that its a web app, good idea but sadly not for me.

Cheers

Colm
The QT mobility v1.1 packages that have been just released will make an offline version of EasyPark possible... I've been waiting for that a long time...

Jaap

The Following User Says Thank You to JapieB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
Originally Posted by JapieB View Post
The QT mobility v1.1 packages that have been just released will make an offline version of EasyPark possible... I've been waiting for that a long time...

Jaap
These are as yet not implemented though are they ? Well it still be in browser or an app ?