Can some for godsake tell me why the music starts playing after i miss a call? its so god damn annoying!

I put the damn phone on silent and after a call the freaking music al of a sudden plays at full volume... hell thats nice! why do i need the silent profile if its not silent???

Originally Posted by sygys View Post
Can some for godsake tell me why the music starts playing after i miss a call? its so god damn annoying!

I put the damn phone on silent and after a call the freaking music al of a sudden plays at full volume... hell thats nice! why do i need the silent profile if its not silent???
I'm a long sufferer of this. Do you have the media player widget on your desktop?

it's the music player widget that seems to be causing it for me :x

The freaking media player is one big pain in the as$! not playing when suppossed to and playing when absolutely not wanted!

Why for god sake is it still not fixed after 5 firmware updates! is nokia stupid?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Stop whining and use search in the bugzilla.

#6907 : Media Player widget suddenly starts music after Phone call ends

Originally Posted by rantom View Post
Stop whining and use search in the bugzilla.

#6907 : Media Player widget suddenly starts music after Phone call ends
Thanks Rantom, did this several months ago. Two updates since then and still there.

Let me put down the solution that works for me. If you use a bluetooth headset to listen to music, this may be relevant to you all.

The exact problem of cell-phone going into play mode right after a missed/dropped call is when:
1. You have the music widget set up.
2. The last pause you did was using your bluetooth and NOT the widget button on the screen.

What works for me is to always pause the music from the screen and not the bluetooth remote when I am done listening to the music. Great if few people can try and report. Cheers!

~aiyush

Originally Posted by aiyush View Post
The exact problem of cell-phone going into play mode right after a missed/dropped call is when:
1. You have the music widget set up.
2. The last pause you did was using your bluetooth and NOT the widget button on the screen.

What works for me is to always pause the music from the screen and not the bluetooth remote when I am done listening to the music. Great if few people can try and report. Cheers!

~aiyush
Hmm that`s exactly what I`m doing every day when I get to work - pause music with my bluetooth headset and switch it off, take it of my head, sit down at my desk, put the phone on silent. Never had any problems with music starting to play, I guess I`m the lucky one.

so rantom.... what the hell is the value of visit the bugjar? and listen that there are more people having this problem and knowing that nokia dont give $hit about it?

nokia stopped producing the n900... it was confirmed to me by nokia today.

so the n900 is offically dead. so we are one year stuck with a device that has loads of annoying bugs wich nokia is not caring to fix. great.... and they keep wondering why the sales are so bad.... wow thats strange huh....?!?

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by sygys View Post
so rantom.... what the hell is the value of visit the bugjar? and listen that there are more people having this problem and knowing that nokia dont give $hit about it?

nokia stopped producing the n900... it was confirmed to me by nokia today.

so the n900 is offically dead. so we are one year stuck with a device that has loads of annoying bugs wich nokia is not caring to fix. great.... and they keep wondering why the sales are so bad.... wow thats strange huh....?!?
Nokia indeed screwed up with N900 and it's really lame to be left out hanging with no more bugfixes coming. But there's really not much we can do about it.

The Following User Says Thank You to WereCatf For This Useful Post:
It happens for me too. I dont use BT, but I have music player widget, and Im using it a lot. I tap on pause button, but after phone call music starts anyway.