Active Topics

Notices

I have an idea for a simple application. It is so blindingly obvious I am surprised iut has not been implemented yet...

Can somone write somthing that will allow me to uise the proximity sensor as a right-click select button?

I.e. press the screen to left click, hold proximity sensor and press screen to right click.

Perhaps mohammedAG's media bar code could be ripped as it is half the task already?

Imagine right click in scummvm, right click in Jdownloader! righ click in browser!, RIGHT CLICK EVERY WHERE!

For the love of god I need a right click!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 601 | Thanked: 549 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Redditch, UK
Although will click and hold suffice for the time being as it is in MicroB and virtually every other app.....?

I'd prefer a long tap to trigger right click, and another tap to select and close the menu (tap outside to dismiss the menu)
unlike current one which you should long tap to trigger right click, keep it hold and hover to desired menu and release to select it. this behavior keep (at least me) select wrong item each time by accident