Active Topics

i was thinking about what things need to be added to the n900 to make it more popular and a better device for everyone
i think most of those who use it agree that its a great phone but lets face it its not something for the majority of consumers out there which is why it has such terrible support
so what would be good for it?
more features?better hardware?
post anything that comes to your mind(DO NOT talk about how good it is and DO talk about what it needs and what it could use)
for me i want:
1-flash 10(hardware acceleration and all of that)
2-multi-touch(for games and it would make apps better)
3-an extra storage partition dedicated to installing other operating systems that is standalone and can be used for recovery purposes in case your main OS is damaged even if it doesnt get used for any of that it makes it much more fun to use when a bunch operating systems each with cool features......for me anyway
4-more native games(emulation is not something you can rely on the whole time)
5-a hardware update is really important(wireless n would be great my brother has it on his laptop and its great)and other things like faster processor and better speakers a slight size improvement would be nice as it would make the hardware keyboard much more comfortable and we need more space on the screen for the OSK and what not
6-a re-positioned kickstand(the current one is good but can be much better if they just move it a bit closer to the middle and the phone will look better too)
7-better front cam(seriously it needs an upgrade)
8-compatibility with "popular" apps (i want it to be able to use every single communication app on the planet so no one would dare say anything about it being incapable of communicating effectively or it cant use whatsapp)
9-better battery(if we add all of those features then well need some more juice to power it)
10-(this ones more about nokia then the actual phone) i think it would be better to add headphones that don't interrupt while using the keyboard because the ones i got with mine make me have to put the phone on the ground to type the simplest of things like "how are you?"
that's all i got to say

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Thanks for the post. I'm suggesting it be merged with a thread about the mythical N950

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=70871

actually you're right sorry i missed that thread should've searched first

Last edited by gamer-480; 2011-03-14 at 18:48.

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Scandinavia
innovation.

The Following User Says Thank You to videohese For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
originality