Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
While there has been speculation of a 4-inch qHD screen on the Droid 3, our tipster has now confirmed it. The keyboard has been modified as first seen in the leaked photo shown below from Howard Forums, but we now know for sure that a fifth row of keys has been added, finally bringing those dedicated number buttons that people have been looking for.

Source:
http://www.technobuffalo.com/compani...-details-leak/

Well, if we consumers can't get the "development device" with hardware keyboard, I think this is a great alternative

Too bad it doesn't run on MeeGo n (Hope it will be ported though)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
android.... yawn. next!

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cfh11 For This Useful Post:
Motorola Droid series (except droid x's) has always have HW keyboard. I don't like the design of their new phones recently. Like the Droid X2. It looks exactly the same.

Motorola is following the foot steps of black berry in terms of design which is ugly.

The Following User Says Thank You to Garcel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 133 | Thanked: 140 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bristol, UK
Is there some reason the top and bottom parts don't align?

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by Hootenholler View Post
Is there some reason the top and bottom parts don't align?
It's a wierd stylistic thing - they've stuck with it since the first "Droid" (actual phone name being Milestone I believe - "Droid" is Verizon's marketting name for it).

Anyway, if the bootloader doesn't self-brick when you're trying to figure out how to root it, which has been an issue on a few earlier droids, I'm sure someone could get MeeGo running on it.

I've gone for the SG2. I do prefer a HW keyboard but the fact is there is nothing out there right now.

I can't make myself wait while Nokia bring out something.

Originally Posted by inzimam View Post
I've gone for the SG2. I do prefer a HW keyboard but the fact is there is nothing out there right now.

I can't make myself wait while Nokia bring out something.
How do you like it?

to bad its motorola, they have terrible cameras like HTC

If I were to switch to Android, this is the device I would be waiting for, provided it doesn't ship with a bootloader that requires cryptographic signatures.

nice hardware, shame about the badly coded PILE OF STINKING ANIMAL **** OS.