Active Topics

Hallo, i sometimes take lots of photos with the n900 and i don't know how quickly upload them to flickr... the built in software doesn't allow batch upload or i don't know how...

how do you upload pics to flickr?

thx
Mr.Rent

Originally Posted by Mr.Rent View Post
Hallo, i sometimes take lots of photos with the n900 and i don't know how quickly upload them to flickr... the built in software doesn't allow batch upload or i don't know how...

how do you upload pics to flickr?

thx
Mr.Rent
I assume that you have activated your flickr account in the sharing settings (settings->sharing accounts).

In the photo viewer, press the menu bar. A drop-down menu appears. Choose 'Share images'. Then select the images you want to upload and select 'share via service'. Choose 'flickr' and press 'share'. Voila, the selected images are uploaded to flickr.

The Following User Says Thank You to generationally For This Useful Post:
Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Go to Settings->Sharing Accounts->New->Flickr, and input your details.

Once you have done that, open up photos app (or file manager), tap the top menu bar and select Share Images. You'll then get the option to select the images you want to share (pick as many as you like). Then tap Share, pick Flickr for the account you want to upload to, and away you go.

Edit: Too quick generationally

The Following User Says Thank You to travla For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by generationally View Post
I assume that you have activated your flickr account in the sharing settings (settings->sharing accounts).

In the photo viewer, press the menu bar. A drop-down menu appears. Choose 'Share images'. Then select the images you want to upload and select 'share via service'. Choose 'flickr' and press 'share'. Voila, the selected images are uploaded to flickr.
thx for the answers sometimes i wonder how lazy i'm... yes i created the account...but i use to share one pic at a time.

thanx
Mr.Rent

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
You're not lazy at all, you posted a 3 line response, which is more work than clicking the thanks button twice.