Active Topics

Notices

Hi. I have a game on ovi well a free one and a paid one. I have one review which is one star saying it does not even download for n900 and it's a scam. But of course no email to support!

I am looking for somebody to download and maybe I can pass on the cost to you (€2) or donate to charity. If it does work maybe you can just give quick review saying it does download and work on n900. Not even looking for good review if you don't like the game just at least let people know it's not a scam and does work (assuming it does - it works fine for me...)

If you do not have way I can pass on cost then even to download my free game and just let me know it downloads and works would be good so at least I know there is not a serious problem with downloads.

Last edited by toucan murphy; 2011-05-31 at 15:21. Reason: Updating Title

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Ahmedabad, India
plz provide details as to
- name of the game
- screen shots
- url /catalog from where it can be downloaded
- if possible, uninstall on ur N900 and install it again and this time take screen shots and post it out so that people know its not a scam

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
Whats the name of the game, I will give it a try.

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Idem here.

Posts: 310 | Thanked: 202 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ireland
'brain train geo' I'm guessing. Suprised OP forgot to mention the name. Sorry but 2€ is 2€.

Yes brain train geo or brain train USA is a free one. Wasn't sure if I was allowed to mention name in case it broke forum rules!

Please pm me tell me how you like to be compensated if somebody can download.

Cheers guys

Any takers?

Screen shots are here: www.goostergames.com

All the games on ovi are here: http://store.ovi.com/publisher/goostergames.com/

Ok I've reduced the price to €1 anyway.

If somebody can test it I will donate €5 to the coding competition if anybody is interested in doing something like that. ????

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
Originally Posted by toucan murphy View Post
Ok I've reduced the price to €1 anyway.

If somebody can test it I will donate €5 to the coding competition if anybody is interested in doing something like that. ????
I already had Braintrainer USA which installed ok and plays really well. No major worries with interface or userbility. I will download the paid version when I get home tonight after work and try that too.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to casper27 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by casper27 View Post
I already had Braintrainer USA which installed ok and plays really well. No major worries with interface or userbility. I will download the paid version when I get home tonight after work and try that too.
Cool cheers! Let me know how you get on and pm me any other requests you have for this!