Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
elie-7's Avatar
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
#11
it would be awesome to have this as a .deb all the package ........
and it would be better if the clock was created with a qflipclock theme (in the devels ) and the weather is done with omweather .....
__________________
rolling down the street, smoking ENDO, sipping on gin and juice
laid back, with my mind on my money and my money on my mind .
 

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
RiD's Avatar
Posts: 209 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Portugal
#12
This is awesome my friend! Yes, I also love HTC Sense UI. If you need any help with graphics, we can talk I'll PM you
 

The Following User Says Thank You to RiD For This Useful Post:
ammyt's Avatar
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,117 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
#13
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
it would be awesome to have this as a .deb all the package ........
and it would be better if the clock was created with a qflipclock theme (in the devels ) and the weather is done with omweather .....
Man keep it low,
I'm not that talented...
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Alfred's Avatar
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany, Kirchheimbolanden
#14
The only thing, that doesn't work is the weather. Where should be my YahooWeather.txt file be stored at? which folder?
__________________
Reps are just one click away: Extras | Extras-Testing | Extras-Devel | My-Maemo | CSSU |
Transform your lock screen into a weather forecast Thanks button ================>
 
ammyt's Avatar
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,117 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
#15
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
The only thing, that doesn't work is the weather. Where should be my YahooWeather.txt file be stored at? which folder?
The root folder, /MyDocs, and it doesn't matter though, after you import it to a beecon you can delete it.
Be sure that you added the address of the webpage on yahoo that actually shows the forecast of your location.
 
Alfred's Avatar
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany, Kirchheimbolanden
#16
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
The root folder, /MyDocs, and it doesn't matter though, after you import it to a beecon you can delete it.
Be sure that you added the address of the webpage on yahoo that actually shows the forecast of your location.
And pls exuse me one more time, where am i suppose to import this txt file?
Can't find this in the first post
__________________
Reps are just one click away: Extras | Extras-Testing | Extras-Devel | My-Maemo | CSSU |
Transform your lock screen into a weather forecast Thanks button ================>
 

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
ammyt's Avatar
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,117 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
#17
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
And pls exuse me one more time, where am i suppose to import this txt file?
Can't find this in the first post
Just repeat the same steps you did for the previous files
QBW --> setteings (wrench icon) --> advanced --> yes --> import file to buffer --> go to the YahooWeather.txt --> export buffer to beecon --> Save & run
 

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
elie-7's Avatar
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
#18
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Man keep it low,
I'm not that talented...
hahahahah ok ok
__________________
rolling down the street, smoking ENDO, sipping on gin and juice
laid back, with my mind on my money and my money on my mind .
 
ammyt's Avatar
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,117 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
#19
In about 5 mins
Im gunna upload something...
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
eefo's Avatar
Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
#20
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
In about 5 mins
Im gunna upload something...
whaoooooooooooooooooooooo :P
__________________
Every hero becomes a bore at last.
www.itechiapk.com
 
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:05.