as much as i love my n900 its getting to be a sad day as i have realized it wont work on the 850mhz 3g band...
i have been looking at switching to telstra (from optus) but the problem is the n900 wont do 3g with telstra so what is a good replacment phone for the 850mhz band?
if all else fails i will probably have to get an iphone!!
the benefits of the iphone over the n900 is the support and the fact if theres an app available its usually available for the iphone
also noticed the loading times of the iphone apps are quicker and is more responsive but can only do 1 thing at once
someone has said the new Motorola is good dont know what one though
or the galaxy2 ?
any ideas???

Posts: 502 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ /dev/null
There is N9 which supposedly can do pentaband (that also includes the 850MHz band).

Also for your info, this thread should be posted under competitors part of the sub forum.

As for android devices I personally would not have a clue which motorola. I only have one thing to add about motorola: there was an article awhile ago on motorola's strict enforcement on preventing their owners from chrooting their devices. So should you decide to purchase a motorola device (with android OS) you might want to keep that in mind.

Last edited by tuxsavvy; 2011-07-30 at 10:37. Reason: Reread what was mentioned by the OP.

The Following User Says Thank You to tuxsavvy For This Useful Post: