Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
it is so annoying, I just want show my Mp3 Songs, but some kinds of sounds file also show in media player..

Moreover, the Image-viewer show some useless image...example: conservations bubble image...

how do I disable to show them?
many thanks!!

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
use tracker config in repo's and add the folders to the no watch bit

The Following User Says Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
Go to tracker-cfg and add those files to no watch folder & rebuild database...it should work....

The Following User Says Thank You to funkmunk For This Useful Post:
Two problems
1) media player problem download tracker-cfg then open it from app menu Then go to watches tab in there look for no watch directory then add the folder where the files are located which you dont want media player to show. Save the settings By clicking on the top menu then click on rebuild database on the top menu and done.
2) gallery problem go to file manager create new folder call it "private" under default n900/MyDocs folder copy and paste files and folders you dont want gallery to show.
hope this helps

The Following User Says Thank You to romiiio For This Useful Post:
let me trytry

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
@ corduroysack...beat me to it by a minute...

The Following User Says Thank You to funkmunk For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by romiiio View Post
Two problems
1) media player problem download tracker-cfg then open it from app menu Then go to watches tab in there look for no watch directory then add the folder where the files are located which you dont want media player to show. Save the settings By clicking on the top menu then click on rebuild database on the top menu and done.
2) gallery problem go to file manager create new folder call it "private" under default n900/MyDocs folder copy and paste files and folders you dont want gallery to show.
hope this helps
Galley folder is difficult i think, because they are some in MMC card, and many of them in other directory..so I leave it..

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
lol good going funkmunk TMavica i usually go to the images i want to ignore using the image viewer(Photos) then long press and highlight details to find out exactly which folder to ignore but it's just the same as adding any other folder just easier when you know for sure which folder to add.