Active Topics

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
Hello all.
Yesterday, my n900 experimented a problem, the phone showed me that I had full 3G signal, but the phone can't make calls, send sms or even receive calls, and of course neither 3,5G internet. But...a few hours later, the phone functions came to normal again. The weird thing is that the signal is always full. I changed my sim card , and same thing happens. I left the phone to Nokia care with warranty.
My question is, can this problem be related about the "telephony communication error..."?

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
any tips please? =)

Posts: 502 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ /dev/null
  • Which firmware are you using?
  • Do you have CSSU installed? if so which version?
  • Which kernel are you running? If its a power kernel, which power kernel are you using?
  • Was this problem first discovered upon the initial ownership of the device or was it much afterwards? If much afterwards, do you recall what was the last thing you did that made your device behave like this?
  • Is this device brand new or second hand?
  • Have you overclocked your device? If so what were the frequencies and do you still have your device overclocked?
  • Have you tried latest firmware without installing any other programs to see if the problem persist?
  • Have you checked dmesg as to potential causes of this issue?

The Following User Says Thank You to tuxsavvy For This Useful Post: