Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 987 times | Joined on Jan 2010
#11
Originally Posted by arora.rohan View Post
If at all possible..you can get ICS to run on the N9..but the old GPU on the N9(530) can be a problem..
And yet, HD2 runs it smooth with a gpu slower than the one found in the N900. N900's 530 is running at 110mhz while n9's at 200mhz.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 614 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on May 2011
#12
i dont see any need to run android on n9, community need to put effort on develope more decent apps instead.
 

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to youmeego For This Useful Post:
Posts: 362 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Sep 2010
#13
Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
i dont see any need to run android on n9, community need to put effort on develope more decent apps instead.
then don't donate. I would like to see it run on the n9 therefore i am donating.

If it could'nt be done E-yes would say so. The more cool stuff we get to the n9 the better.

I'm really hoping we are able to rasie the money!
 
ammyt's Avatar
Posts: 1,896 | Thanked: 3,033 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Digizonia
#14
I ain't opening a thread for NITDroid on the N9, just sayin'
 
arora.rohan's Avatar
Posts: 353 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
#15
I'm talking about ICS here as no buttons.. :-/ not Android 2.3.5 or earlier iterations cause frankly i would only want to remove Meego from my N9 for ICS.. and I dont think ICS runs good on a 530 ? is there any device out there with a 530 and on which there is an official version of ICS? im asking!
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/UczgY.png Epic Troll engine comment is Epic.
 
Posts: 658 | Thanked: 776 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
#16
Indeed, ICS doesnt use buttons.

Id welcome ICS as an option
__________________
My Nokia N9 Idea. Support its awesomeness!
http://www.ideasproject.com/ideas/12265
 
Posts: 362 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Sep 2010
#17
then lets donate lets make this happen. We all know that E-yes works magic
 
Posts: 362 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Sep 2010
#18
Originally Posted by arora.rohan View Post
I'm talking about ICS here as no buttons.. :-/ not Android 2.3.5 or earlier iterations cause frankly i would only want to remove Meego from my N9 for ICS.. and I dont think ICS runs good on a 530 ? is there any device out there with a 530 and on which there is an official version of ICS? im asking!
ics dont need buttons. Look at this pic:

and this one:
 
Posts: 146 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Sep 2009
#19
Originally Posted by Sniper_swe View Post
then lets donate lets make this happen. We all know that E-yes works magic
Sniper when you get e-yes donation info can you post it on this thread. I'm willing to put up a good amount of money and more if he can get ics running on the n9.

Last edited by law138; 2011-12-18 at 19:09.
 
Posts: 362 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Sep 2010
#20
I will post as soon he gets the Paypal up and running
 
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:28.