Hello everyone,

I got a serious problem with the gallery, it don't show the pictures i got in my N9, but it shows the pictures taken with the camera.
My problem begin yesterday after my N9 got infected by a virus for removable storage (a one who hide your folder/files and create a fake shortcut of these making them not working), after fixing the virus problem, the N9 detect the music and the videos at first, after that no more videos and pictures.

If someone have an idea, i will be grateful ! (please i don't wanna reflash it! & sorry for my bad english)

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
Originally Posted by misterimo View Post
Hello everyone,

I got a serious problem with the gallery, it don't show the pictures i got in my N9, but it shows the pictures taken with the camera.
My problem begin yesterday after my N9 got infected by a virus for removable storage (a one who hide your folder/files and create a fake shortcut of these making them not working), after fixing the virus problem, the N9 detect the music and the videos at first, after that no more videos and pictures.

If someone have an idea, i will be grateful ! (please i don't wanna reflash it! & sorry for my bad english)
Hello Misterimo,

this has nothing to do with your virus issues on your desktop, please vote for

https://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1121

Blues

The Following User Says Thank You to BluesLee For This Useful Post:
Thanks a lot BluesLee, seem's you got the same problem
Hope Andres find out a solution

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Romania
I know this will sound obvious but did you choose the proper panel in the gallery?

At the bottom click on the flower icon, that will show all pictures from "Pictures" and possibly "DCIM" (never put a picture here so I cannot tell for sure).

The next panel (icon) will only show pictures taken with the N9.

Originally Posted by bmate View Post
I know this will sound obvious but did you choose the proper panel in the gallery?

At the bottom click on the flower icon, that will show all pictures from "Pictures" and possibly "DCIM" (never put a picture here so I cannot tell for sure).

The next panel (icon) will only show pictures taken with the N9.
Yes sir, it doesn't show any of the pictures, but i can find them with Filebox, so it's probably a tracker problem

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Belgium
I confirm the problem still exists with 1.3.

I have tried to upload pictures in all format, in scp, sshfs, USB to no avail. The transfered pictures just doen not show up in Gallery. Quite annoying.

And resetting tracker does not seem an normal solution to me.

In the hope that someone from Nokia fixes this, I voted here:

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by ripat View Post
I confirm the problem still exists with 1.3.

I have tried to upload pictures in all format, in scp, sshfs, USB to no avail. The transfered pictures just doen not show up in Gallery. Quite annoying.

And resetting tracker does not seem an normal solution to me.

In the hope that someone from Nokia fixes this, I voted here:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=86799

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Belgium
I have read that thread. Resetting tracker is not what I would consider as "normal" practice. I would use that as last resort. Also, would I have to reset tracker every time I upload pictures to my Pictures folder?

Any hope this "bug" being addressed by Nokia or did they stop any further development on Maego?

Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
there's solution for this issue, AMD had same problem but i don't have link to his thread.
it's issue that user-dirs.dirs are wrong/corrupted.....and they needs to be replaced with proper ones.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Wait, i will give you the link

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!