Active Topics

Notices

???????????

Originally Posted by demludi View Post
Yes....but i think is better then Fring!
Please can any body tell me the procedure to install NIMBUZZ on Nokia N900 step by step

thanks dear its works for me love you :*

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Makassar INDONESIA
Originally Posted by Joseph9560 View Post
My point was you merely wrote a .desktop file, provided icon and wrote a few line guide and you are writing as if you developed or ported the app. You can take credit for writing a guide but not by pretending that you ported the app or have you done some tweaking/reverse engineering with the nimbuzz.jar?
well, i will probably never know PhoneMe if I didn't met this thread?

Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
I just want to share that I have experienced weird acrivity on my msn account after logging in once with Nimbuzz. Changed the password, removed nimbuzz.

I don't know if it was deliberate hijacking of my account, a security hole or just a coincidence but be wary (after all, how do they make money?)
hahaha trust on any one about nimbuzz it mean you are ****ed

Originally Posted by Joseph9560 View Post
My point was you merely wrote a .desktop file, provided icon and wrote a few line guide and you are writing as if you developed or ported the app. You can take credit for writing a guide but not bny preteding that you ported the app or have you done some tweaking/reverse engineering with the nimbuzz.jar?
hye you can use nimbuzz for samsung jet.jar and download it from nimbuzz official site www.get.nimbuzz.com and b secure