Notices

Originally Posted by anyway View Post
i'm waiting ,,,, I will buy Lumia 920

N9 I will give him my dog
you mean this?

LOLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plrieu6IqJU

need a Guest House for temporary stay at Malaysia?
PM me

Last edited by baem90; 2012-09-09 at 16:25.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to baem90 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Originally Posted by anyway View Post
i'm waiting ,,,, I will buy Lumia 920

N9 I will give him my dog
Another fine contribution from yourself... just what I'm on about.

Cya

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dumpystig For This Useful Post:
honest answer from whatsapp...
Attached Images

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Switzerland
Yes, my Whatsapp on BlueStacks is working again, but the Wazapp on my Nokia N9 is not yet...

There is already a new version that works? Link?

PS: This forum is the best development team...THX
(Sorry, my English is bad)

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Read all of CepiPerez's posts on this page, there's been no updates since then, as they're still working on it.
It's really not that hard to read at least 20 pages, I did & found out everything I needed to know WRT the current situation.
It's the least we can do if the devs are using their free time to make this app....
Perhaps if devs can't actively update the OP with current status there can be something like that at the git repo or the wazapp.im site? (maybe there is)

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-09-09 at 17:46. Reason: typo

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Hi!

I'm pretty new N9 owner and have been using wazapp for about a month. However, during the past two weeks I've encountered a lot of probelms.

First became that permanent "connecting" status, but I got that fixed somehow (not sure how... ). Now since day before yesterday wazapp has been giving me the following message on startup: "Login failed. Either account expired or you need to remove your account from accounts manager and re-register". Haven't been able to solve this by anything. Tried re-installing, tried re-registering. Nothing works. Currently using build 1030. I tried to download 1225, but couldn't do that. Didn't find a working download link. Any solutions to this?

(I'm sorry if this question has been asked a hundred times before. I tried to google solutions, but didn't succeed.)

Originally Posted by hapankaali View Post
Hi!

I'm pretty new N9 owner and have been using wazapp for about a month. However, during the past two weeks I've encountered a lot of probelms.

First became that permanent "connecting" status, but I got that fixed somehow (not sure how... ). Now since day before yesterday wazapp has been giving me the following message on startup: "Login failed. Either account expired or you need to remove your account from accounts manager and re-register". Haven't been able to solve this by anything. Tried re-installing, tried re-registering. Nothing works. Currently using build 1030. I tried to download 1225, but couldn't do that. Didn't find a working download link. Any solutions to this?

(I'm sorry if this question has been asked a hundred times before. I tried to google solutions, but didn't succeed.)
read 10+ pages back & u'll find what u looking for welcome to the club

The Following User Says Thank You to N9owner For This Useful Post:
Okay thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to hapankaali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Basel, Switzerland
Is there a way we can get Arie his access back to the forum?

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
The Beautiful and the most amazing smartphone, N9 is not dependent on just Wazapp. I mean cmon guys have a little patience will ya. Let the genius developers do their hard work and give them some time. N9 still rules. Lumia is far far away when compared to the open source N9. Its a fact, I hate IOs, Android didnt impress me and I dnt want Windows. Hence HARMATTAN RULES.... So chill guys.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlazingBird For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp