I just receive PR1.3 update but i cant update it cuz in the update package just got 0kb. Help!!!!
Attached Images

Originally Posted by darkphantom93 View Post
I just receive PR1.3 update but i cant update it cuz in the update package just got 0kb. Help!!!!
Do a search around the forums and you will find your answer instead of lazily posting yet another thread on this issue.

Has been talking about in ALOT of PR1.3 threads, search before creating new threads of posts!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

same problem, im sure you from Malaysia too rite? i guess we need to wait little longer, i search navifirm, but no luck for 16GB black..

need a Guest House for temporary stay at Malaysia?
PM me

Originally Posted by baem90 View Post
same problem, im sure you from Malaysia too rite? i guess we need to wait little longer, i search navifirm, but no luck for 16GB black..
Its because of you having hacks installed that screw up PR1.3 when you OTA it!

Uninstall things like Inception and it should work, you would know that if ya did a search..

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
also uninstall fastern9...

also pls for God's sake follow advice dished out to search before posting new threads...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
thx. trying now

Posts: 119 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rotterdam, port to Europe !
Lots of new mods in this thread

When upgrading, I had both inception & fasterN9 plus a whole bunch of other tweak stuff installed and deleted nothing !

Still I had no problem with upgrading to PR1.3

yes, im sorry, cause i got a little late update, so we dont pay attention too much this problem

need a Guest House for temporary stay at Malaysia?
PM me

waaa, until nw mine dont have any update yet. i'm using the n9 64gb from singapore.

thx so so much....finally can update my phone