Active Topics

 


Reply
Thread Tools
Moderator | Posts: 6,165 | Thanked: 6,098 times | Joined on Nov 2011
#31
Originally Posted by An9 View Post
Thank you for quick answer mr.thedead1440, is it realy risky...bcz i been using flashers like fenix and such for symbians, but i em not sure the fenix will comunicate correctly with N9 hardware, but now sens you are giving me hope on new update fw, probably i will have to stick with it and all it's copy&paste and respondind apps problems and battery consumption....what is that risky way of flashing, is that posible to know...if i consider i can do...i'll take the risk...thanx again.
Well for the n9 its different using Phoenix as even Dead Phone flashing won't do the downgrade for you...

For the issues you have I can assure you they are NOT related to the pr variant so just do a simple re-flash of the same pr variant and your problems should disappear. FWIW, I am using pr legacy 005 and have no issues...I had the option to use 001 but chose this to dispel the myth that anything other 001 is trouble...So bottom line is do a simple reflash
 
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Barcelona
#32
This morning in Barcelona [Spain|Catalonia]
Attached Images
 
 
Posts: 242 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Dec 2010
#33
Yesterday I got and installed finally the OTA update for my 64GB black cv Switzerland.
 
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Brazil
#34
Hello guys,

I've a Nokia N9 Vietnam Black 64GB (059L9X6), but the update PR 1.3 not is avaliable yet. So I thought I'd update with the variant Global, but in NaviFirm i don't know what represent this. Does anyone know what is?
 
Moderator | Posts: 6,165 | Thanked: 6,098 times | Joined on Nov 2011
#35
Originally Posted by phdleung View Post
Hello guys,

I've a Nokia N9 Vietnam Black 64GB (059L9X6), but the update PR 1.3 not is avaliable yet. So I thought I'd update with the variant Global, but in NaviFirm i don't know what represent this. Does anyone know what is?
for 64GB black Global the product code is 059H2M6; the files you need:

rootfs.bin

emmc.bin
 
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Brazil
#36
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
for 64GB black Global the product code is 059H2M6; the files you need:

rootfs.bin

emmc.bin
But for update firmware, i just need use the roootfs.bin, and the emmc is for erase all data, correct?
 
Moderator | Posts: 6,165 | Thanked: 6,098 times | Joined on Nov 2011
#37
Originally Posted by phdleung View Post
But for update firmware, i just need use the roootfs.bin, and the emmc is for erase all data, correct?
you need to backup your data to a PC and flash both rootfs+emmc for a proper clean pr1.3 upgrade...
 
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Brazil
#38
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
you need to backup your data to a PC and flash both rootfs+emmc for a proper clean pr1.3 upgrade...
As in n900, can i "backup the apps"(not is really a backup, is just a list) and after the reflash, restore them?
 

The Following User Says Thank You to phdleung For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,165 | Thanked: 6,098 times | Joined on Nov 2011
#39
Search the forum for BackDeb, maybe it works for you as it was released some while back but so far only tested on pr1.3...
 

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Brazil
#40
Ok,thanks man!
 
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:25.