Notices

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Never tried this, about to give it a whirl, this still being actively developed?

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Never tried this, about to give it a whirl, this still being actively developed?
Of course. As much as I can spare my free time

Go ahead and ask if you have any question and also let me know if you have any improvement ideas.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sviox For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Great news!
Nothing really, was just curious as-to-whether the lights are still on, even if they're only dimly lit
If I end up using it quite heavily I'll try to leave some feed-back, thanks.

Failed to install HERE maps
- Failed to exctract the config file

Any fix for that?

e. Reboot and now it works

Last edited by luisfigo; 2013-09-26 at 19:33.

Originally Posted by Qiansumo View Post
can you released it to the Chinese market?I very love the app,but I could not find it in Chinese market.
Sorry for the long wait, but the pro version should now be available for Chinese market. However, the available price points differ between China and the rest of the world so I would appreciate anyone from China letting me know if you can actually see Hydra in the Chinese Nokia store.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sviox For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by luisfigo View Post
Failed to install HERE maps
- Failed to exctract the config file

Any fix for that?

e. Reboot and now it works
Hydra uses a temporary folder for widget configuration files that is automatically cleared on boot by the system. If this folder gets full for any reason, extracting a config file will fail. Did you recently (i.e. before reboot) update Hydra? Earlier versions used to download update/installation packages to this same temporary directory, which was a bad idea from me, because big installation packages will fill the temporary folder quickly.

The Following User Says Thank You to sviox For This Useful Post:
Instagraph 4.0.1 can work with a little modification of the source code to disable updating. Not sure if it's OK from the license perspective so I'm not encouraging anyone but technically it's feasible given that .wgz is just a zip with html and js files. You may also need to understand how to unobfuscate javascript but it can be found very easily.

The Following User Says Thank You to jorge For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jorge View Post
Instagraph 4.0.1 can work with a little modification of the source code to disable updating. Not sure if it's OK from the license perspective so I'm not encouraging anyone but technically it's feasible given that .wgz is just a zip with html and js files. You may also need to understand how to unobfuscate javascript but it can be found very easily.
I've noticed that too. It should work to login as long as the new version check is disabled. The newer versions doesn't even take you to the login screen at all it just chews for some reason.

Originally Posted by dannejanne View Post
I've noticed that too. It should work to login as long as the new version check is disabled. The newer versions doesn't even take you to the login screen at all it just chews for some reason.
There were messages about 4.0.1 working fine before the update so disabling the check or faking the app version must work. I wish there were a way to get author's permission to do that (and to install Instagraph on N9 in the first place).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorge For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sviox View Post
Sorry for the long wait, but the pro version should now be available for Chinese market. However, the available price points differ between China and the rest of the world so I would appreciate anyone from China letting me know if you can actually see Hydra in the Chinese Nokia store.
I can see Hydra in Chinese nokia store,and it's 5 CNY.However,the apps are payed by telephone bill in chinese store,if the price is higher than 2 CNY,the most pays are unavailable,I don't know why.