Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Well, something happened yesterday to my 2 week old N9 64 GB. It fell from my desk while *inside* the silicone case and hit the floor from 1 meter high.

I checked my N9 and it was without any scratch, both case and screen.

But the touch screen was not responding and the light sensor seems to be not working. Not sure what happened as it didnt fell from high and had no visible damage.

Since I dont have any warranty (bought it unlocked) nobody is going to repair it for free. Im not sure, I might as well get rid of it while I can.

It is in pristine condition, case and screen. Includes all the accesories in box. Im gonna put it up on ebay, so in case anyone wants to bid there, just remember its going to be more expensive there.

Im selling it for $350 USD, shipping not included, which might go as far as $30-40 USD depending on the place.

cheers.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
If there is no visible damage, then you should just go to nearest nokia care center, as device is < 1.5years old it should still have factory warranty (they will just check the imei). At least its worth a try. And even nokia website has imei checker for most countries which will tell if factory warranty is still in place.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
will try so, thanks

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Either that, or disassemble it yourself!
It seems the flex (http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Full-LCD-Scre...6qg~~60_35.JPG the thing at the top here) got disconnected which should be an easy fix.