Active Topics

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Hi... i got this problem:
I don't see any of pictures on wazapp, Fmobi and imgrup. Can anyone help me.. The Gallery working like it should.. so this is not typical tracker problem :/

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=2744

Here is little story:
Everything working nicely. I got a FasterN9 and i was happy ...
Problem begins...
I installed faster, darker theme (red one) My bad, i have a "Theme changer" app and it's crash.. Reflash is only option -> reflashed (Only fiasco image).
I installed all my apps and everything looked to be normal.. I installed the latest one Wazapp client and then i figured out this.. SO.. What i can do? I don't want to reflash emmc and fiasco right a way. This could be fixed with terminal?

Last edited by Makeclick; 2012-08-30 at 18:38. Reason: Fixed link

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Restore your clean backup, moral: dont mess with your device if you dont event know how to fix it,

or you can try my clean backup

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
Hi , try to reinstall your software by using nokia software update

Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
Restore your clean backup, moral: dont mess with your device if you dont event know how to fix it,

or you can try my clean backup
I have been restoring my settings and try other backup. so... Tell me how to fix it if it so easy . All thing looks right but i can't choose .jpg or .png from my phone, if i use 3rd apps . so.. it's maybe on /user/home? (emmc)?

ok.. i think only fiasco image will never solve any of problem.. Reflashed again (fiasco+emmc) Now it's has to work

The Following User Says Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post: