Active Topics

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 130 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ San Francisco, CA
Everyone,

I'm happy to introduce my first N9 app, Next BART, for San Francisco Bay Area peeps.=)

Convenient on-the-go Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) app for daily commuters. Quickly get Live BART departure times for the Nearest Station by pressing the "Next BART" button. Select departing and/or arriving station for detailed trip information. Swipe left or right to see more train departure times.

Features:
- Live station/trip departure times
- Nearest Station via GPS
- Detailed Route/Trip Information
- Advisories
- Smart Favorites
- System Map

Available
1. FREE Mobile App for the Nokia N9 - Full Features
http://store.ovi.com/content/305214

2. Webapp – Limited Features
http://nextbart.info

Screen Shots

Video Intro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4Pkb2pbfpJI

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ikkysleepy For This Useful Post:
Looks great ikkysleepy, wish i lived in San Fran to test it out

By the way, we have a shortage of Location & Navigation entries in the coding competition. Have a look and see if you might be interested in joining up. The worst that can happen is you'll get some extra exposure for your hard work. And if you're lucky you could end up with a prize

We've 14 N950s and 11 N9s to win, plus shares of a community bounty, so please take a look and check it out The deadline of submitting is this Sunday, but it only take 2 mins to do

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

Originally Posted by kojacker View Post
Looks great ikkysleepy, wish i lived in San Fran to test it out

By the way, we have a shortage of Location & Navigation entries in the coding competition. Have a look and see if you might be interested in joining up. The worst that can happen is you'll get some extra exposure for your hard work. And if you're lucky you could end up with a prize

We've 14 N950s and 11 N9s to win, plus shares of a community bounty, so please take a look and check it out The deadline of submitting is this Sunday, but it only take 2 mins to do
Cool, Thx. I just submitted my app in "Location & Navigation" Category and as a Beginner.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ikkysleepy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 862 | Thanked: 2,511 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
Hi ikkysleepy,

it seems I will go without my N950 to San Francisco Bay Area.
But I really would like to have this nice application. Is there a way to port it to N900 or is there a chance that you provide the source code to the community?
In any case I would appreciate it.

Last edited by Halftux; 2012-10-29 at 23:20.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
How I wish you designed the app for Singapore's transit system...Your UI is so neat and clean...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
I really hope Sfiet_Konstantin consider this app when he implements publictransportation UI.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Halftux View Post
Hi ikkysleepy,

it seems I will go without my N950 to San Francisco Bay Area.
But I really would like to have this nice application. Is there a way to port it to N900 or is there a chance that you provide the source code to the community?
In any case I would appreciate it.
Do you know if I can use Qt to compile the app for N900. This is my first app and I'm still debating about providing the source code to the community. I'm open to providing the php / html source for the site. Also the site has similar features, but not all.

http://nextbart.info/

Maybe we can chat later this week, IM me.