Reply
Thread Tools
panjgoori's Avatar
Posts: 1,056 | Thanked: 912 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
#11
Originally Posted by dzano View Post
Same problem with my camera...at daylight it's just fine, but at night....

[IMG][/IMG]
i'm not having these blue lines but when my N900 uses its flash at night pictures are bit bluish at the corners and i think it's because of the blue back of lens protector.
 
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 263 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
#12
Originally Posted by azkay View Post
If you don't have a problem pulling apart your n900;
http://wiki.maemo.org/N900_camera_sensor
Thanks...i didn't know that n96/85 has same camera module. It will be much easier to find n96 cam. module.
 
Posts: 325 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
#13
Originally Posted by dzano View Post
Thanks...i didn't know that n96/85 has same camera module. It will be much easier to find n96 cam. module.
Just have to wait 2~4 weeks for it to get there from China.
 
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 263 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
#14
I know but I don't think it would be "original"...so I found used one over here for 5 euros. I'll get it next week...and let you know how it works
 

The Following User Says Thank You to dzano For This Useful Post:
Posts: 325 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
#15
Originally Posted by dzano View Post
I know but I don't think it would be "original"...so I found used one over here for 5 euros. I'll get it next week...and let you know how it works
Nice. I spent about $50 on them, I bought 3 or 4 lol.
 
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 263 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
#16
How come...they keep breaking or what?
 
Posts: 325 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
#17
I was dissecting them, broke them myself.
 
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 263 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
#18
Originally Posted by azkay View Post
Nice. I spent about $50 on them, I bought 3 or 4 lol.
Ok, I have changed camera module with n79 one, but now I get "operation failed" message. What could be a problem? I also tried with my old module but same thing again, "operation failed".
 
Posts: 543 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
#19
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
i'm not having these blue lines but when my N900 uses its flash at night pictures are bit bluish at the corners and i think it's because of the blue back of lens protector.
Correct, this issue had even a huge thread here in 2010 when the N900 came out, just use some pen to make the blue part black ->
 

The Following User Says Thank You to Crogge For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,178 | Thanked: 1,102 times | Joined on Mar 2010
#20
Originally Posted by Crogge View Post
Correct, this issue had even a huge thread here in 2010 when the N900 came out, just use some pen to make the blue part black ->
+1

10 chars

Edit: Here's the thread http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=36675

Last edited by MINKIN2; 2012-11-07 at 19:48.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:58.