Reply
Thread Tools
Moderator | Posts: 6,171 | Thanked: 6,115 times | Joined on Nov 2011
#21
Originally Posted by rlinfati View Post
repos at: scratchbox.org/debian/ scratchbox for diablo, fremantle and harmattan
rootstrap at repository.maemo.org for diablo, fremantle and installer script .sh/.py
rootstrap at harmattan-dev.nokia.com for harmattan and installer script .sh/.py
Updated main repos in second post. For the remaining could you check if they are covered in the second post already? If you could provide URLs of things required not already in second post it would be great. Thanks


Originally Posted by pali View Post
Each repository from https://wiki.maemo.org/Apt-mirror we need!
Updated also in second post. Could you please see if its sufficient?


Ivgalvez, do you need the breakdown of directories within the repos or the general path/URL to the repo would suffix? Accordingly, the second post can then be expanded. For example documentation within harmattan-dev.nokia.com would you need the sub-directory links or just harmattan-dev.nokia.com is enough? Another example would be the ovi apps for fremantle; they have their own sub-directory within downloads.maemo.nokia.com/fremantle1.2. Thanks!

The above question applies very greatly to repository.maemo.org as many SDKs, repos are all within sub-directories of repository.maemo.org. However, as per your mention earlier, you wanted only files on Nokia's repos that were not already on maemo.org so does that mean that repository.maemo.org doesn't need to be listed?


If you are submitting a list to Nokia would general links make things too difficult to negotiate? OTOH giving a minute breakdown of things may overwhelm them. Also, I think every single file within the general links will be required by the Community.

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-11-28 at 05:19.
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,219 | Thanked: 1,144 times | Joined on Mar 2010
#22
Never having owned a NIT device, I would not know their names but are their any Diablo, Chinook, Bora repo's around?

Would be a shame to over look them.
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,171 | Thanked: 6,115 times | Joined on Nov 2011
#23
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Never having owned a NIT device, I would not know their names but are their any Diablo, Chinook, Bora repo's around?

Would be a shame to over look them.
From the wiki link pali provided, their repos are all on repo.maemo.org which I've already added on second post as well as their scratchbox sites...

If anyone knows anything else please post.

Thanks!
 

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,392 | Thanked: 2,105 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
#24
Originally Posted by www.rzr.online.fr View Post
Also I am wondering , is ovi store also doomed too ?
This is something we still need to figure out.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,966 | Thanked: 7,639 times | Joined on May 2010
#25
Fremantle Ovi store repository is on:
deb https://downloads.maemo.nokia.com/fremantle1.2/ovi/ ./

So I think it is going offline too.
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,392 | Thanked: 2,105 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
#26
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Ivgalvez, do you need the breakdown of directories within the repos or the general path/URL to the repo would suffix?
We need a full list of files and I would like to have the breakdown of directories to avoid the possibility of loosing anything.

As it's going to be a huge list, you could separate for each website a different text file with the full list.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Accordingly, the second post can then be expanded. For example documentation within harmattan-dev.nokia.com would you need the sub-directory links or just harmattan-dev.nokia.com is enough?
I suppose that for documentation it would be enough with the website.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Another example would be the ovi apps for fremantle; they have their own sub-directory within downloads.maemo.nokia.com/fremantle1.2. Thanks!
The OVI store is a different beast, we don't need a list of files in it. However, the Foundation needs to investigate what is going to happen with it.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
The above question applies very greatly to repository.maemo.org as many SDKs, repos are all within sub-directories of repository.maemo.org. However, as per your mention earlier, you wanted only files on Nokia's repos that were not already on maemo.org so does that mean that repository.maemo.org doesn't need to be listed?
All maemo.org contents will be transferred to the Foundation. No worries here.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
If you are submitting a list to Nokia would general links make things too difficult to negotiate? OTOH giving a minute breakdown of things may overwhelm them. Also, I think every single file within the general links will be required by the Community.
Yes, the first goal is to be sure that files won't be wiped out without notice, while we can check what things are needed for OS maintenance, which files have a Nokia copyright and can be redistributed by the Foundation and which ones have third party copyrights and we need to negotiate with them.
 

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,171 | Thanked: 6,115 times | Joined on Nov 2011
#27
ivgalvez,

Since you are around how about apps from Store for Harmattan? Since there are paid apps in there too and no repo for them how would they be transferred?


For the others i'll updated the second post with text files in a few hours so then it can be verified by others...
 

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,701 | Thanked: 2,987 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
#28
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
ivgalvez,

Since you are around how about apps from Store for Harmattan? Since there are paid apps in there too and no repo for them how would they be transferred?


For the others i'll updated the second post with text files in a few hours so then it can be verified by others...
The free apps are mirrored on maemo-archive.wedrop.it
__________________
If you want to support my work, you can DONATE

You're encouraged to donate at least a couple of euros - otherwise PayPal takes almost everything as a fee.

If you'd prefer other currency or form of donation, please contact me


MeeCoLay: run MeeGo Harmattan apps on Fremantle
 
Moderator | Posts: 6,171 | Thanked: 6,115 times | Joined on Nov 2011
#29
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
The free apps are mirrored on maemo-archive.wedrop.it
Where? I didn't see them...
 
Moderator | Posts: 6,171 | Thanked: 6,115 times | Joined on Nov 2011
#30
UPDATE: As per ivgalvez's instructions, a list has been drawn up with the sub-domains for each distribution.

The full list can be downloaded in odt and pdf formats.

Kindly check them thoroughly and verify if they are correct.

The general source for them was this wiki page.


---The above is taken from the second post of thread---


A few pointers to be further clarified; the scratchbox.org site is down again so the above lists have incomplete sections for scratchbox.org repos.

Secondly, seeing the wiki page it seems tools in the scratchbox site for Maemo 3-5 are already hosted in repo.maemo.org so does that mean only Harmattan's scratchbox tools need to be included in the above lists? This is because the aim is for listing what is not on repo.maemo.org.
 

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36.