Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
It seems that it is stuck in a loop, trying to make my package and rejecting it. Every minute or so it adds two more 'rejected' log links to the page here:
https://garage.maemo.org/pipermail/e...er/thread.html

If it helps anyone figure out the issue, I first gave it a new version while forgetting to increment the version number in the relevant debian packaging files, and then accidentally uploaded the same exact set of files again instead of the correct version-incremented ones because I was inattentive and clicked the wrong files in the file selection prompt.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
I remember Joerg mentioning that sending a package twice with the same version number being quite bad for the autobuilder. This would indicate that the autobuilder is still sensitive to that.

So I would say a sysop will probably need to step up and fix it manually.

The Following User Says Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
I remember Joerg mentioning that sending a package twice with the same version number being quite bad for the autobuilder. This would indicate that the autobuilder is still sensitive to that.

So I would say a sysop will probably need to step up and fix it manually.
That's what I feared/suspected, and is why I made this thread honestly. I request that someone else bring this up with one of the sysops in IRC (or otherwise to their attention), because I have ~1 hour left to sleep before I have to begin my morning, and I'd like to get at least a little of that sleep actually done. Thanks in advance to anyone who does.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Oh, before I crash and sleep, just looking at the error logs it spews when doing the rejecting loop, I suspect it would be relatively easy to fix. Can someone point me at where the autbuilder source code is located? I might find the spare time to try to submit a patch to stop this in the near future.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Problem fixed, please report further maemo infra problems to techstaff at maemo dot org

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

Last edited by freemangordon; 2013-10-02 at 19:21.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
Problem fixed, please report further maemo infra problems to techstuff at maemo dot org
Thank you, and you're absolutely right, I totally should've thought to use the relevant emails. This is what happens when I'm unable to keep up with the community regularly - I forget that such email address even exists, for example.

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
I probably broke the autobuilder too The package seems to be stuck since 3 hours
https://garage.maemo.org/builder/fre....0.3.1+maemo0/

(even in my local scratchbox from time to time it gets stuck, but it never stuck in autobuilder)

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
I probably broke the autobuilder too The package seems to be stuck since 3 hours
https://garage.maemo.org/builder/fre....0.3.1+maemo0/

(even in my local scratchbox from time to time it gets stuck, but it never stuck in autobuilder)
I paused the builder VM, freemangorden will have a look during next 24h.
Please see http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...75&postcount=5
cheers
/j

EX Hildon Foundation approved
Maemo Administration Coordinator (stepped down due to bullying 2014-04-05)
aka "techstaff" - the guys who keep your infra running - Devotion to Duty http://xkcd.com/705/

IRC(freenode): DocScrutinizer*
First USB hostmode fanatic, father of H-E-N

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:

Tags
autobuilder