Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Custodian View Post
I'm not yet on 2.0.2.43. It will take some time for me to upgrade and investigate the issue. I depend on custom kernel, and sailfish-oss for versions after 2.0.0.10 are not released by Jolla.
At last: http://releases.sailfishos.org/sources/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Is there any special reason why Warhouse (Sailfish version) don't have landscape orientation enabled?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elros34 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,884 | Thanked: 14,622 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by elros34 View Post
Is there any special reason why Warhouse (Sailfish version) don't have landscape orientation enabled?
It's even funnier than that. With the appropriate patch installed, Warehouse will work in landscape but the "tap here to proceed" countdown (which itself is wrong, it should be "tap here to cancel") will be at what would be the top of the screen if it had been in portrait. In other words, sideways along the left edge.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Finland
Hello All,

I have been thinking. Is there possibility to add option for this warehouse, that you could update all apps? That no need for update separately by clicking.

For example pulley menu from top ("Update all")

Would it be easy to configure?

Edit: I am using SFOS version

Best Regards,
Mikko

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mittelfranken, Germany
Originally Posted by R1v3r View Post
I have been thinking. Is there possibility to add option for this warehouse, that you could update all apps? That no need for update separately by clicking.
Update all would be nice but I would like to see changelog first. Right know, I see list for programs to update, but when clicking the update starts straight away. If I want to see changelog, I need to remember what is on the list and look it up one by one from regular listing.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amboss For This Useful Post:

Tags
app store, application, awesomeness, client, harmattan, immortalmeego, repository, sailfish os